Archive for the ‘SeaWorld Orlando News’ Category
With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate Christian fellowship and fun at SeaWorld Orlando. Uplifting, live concerts from the hottest names in Christian music will light up the stage at Nautilus Theater. Guests can also enjoy SeaWorld’s thrilling rides, shows and attractions. Christian music fans will kick off the year with a day of fellowship and fun during SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave concerts Saturdays January 14 through 28.Praise Wave 2017 Favorite Christian Music at SeaWorld Orlando
Guests can enjoy live performances by some of the hottest names in Christian music and celebrate in an atmosphere filled with Christian friendship, thrilling rides and attractions. 2017 musical performances include:
• Saturday, January 14 Musical Performance: Seven time Grammy® award winner, TobyMac kicks off Praise Wave at SeaWorld Orlando. With more than 11 million units in career sales, fans will go gangbusters with songs like “Feel It” and “Lights Shine Bright.”
• Saturday, January 21 Musical Performance: Billboard Chart Topper and Grammy® award winner, Francesca Battistelli will delight audiences with famed songs such as “Holy Spirit” and “He Knows My Name.”
• Saturday, January 28 Musical Performance: Billboard Award winning and Grammy® nominated Skillet takes the stage with hits such as “Stars,” “Feel Invincible,” and “Awake & Alive.”
Live concerts take place at 1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. each Saturday in the park’s Nautilus Theater. Praise Wave 2017 Favorite Christian Music at SeaWorld Orlando is included with park admission and reserved seating packages will be available.
Then in February, guests can enjoy SeaWorld Orlando’s popular music and food events which will expand to a total of 14 weekends in 2017 as part of the all-new Seven Seas Festival. Guests will be able to enjoy performances by some of their favorite country and Latin artists.
Inspired by street food from Asia, the Caribbean, South America and the Mediterranean, this expanded festival will bring new culinary offerings to guests throughout the park. Plus, guests will be able to indulge in a variety of international, local and seasonal craft brews on tap giving their taste buds a worldly delight.
The best deal for guests to experience Praise Wave, is to purchase tickets with Orlando Ticket Connection Discount SeaWorld Parks Tickets!
SEAWORLD’S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION BRIGHTENS THE HOLIDAYS – WITH ALL-NEW MEET RUDOLPH™ EXPERIENCE AND RETURNING CLASSICS!
Brighten up this year’s holiday season during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, where guests experience the joys of Christmas complete with all-new festivities and returning favorites sure to inspire traditions for years to come. Holiday events take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays November 25 through December 11 and then run daily December 16 through 31.
SEAWORLD’S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION BRIGHTENS THE HOLIDAYS when guests of all ages can delight over scrumptious food, stunning live shows, joyful entertainment inspired by the natural world and much more.
All-New Holiday Festivities
· Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – New this year is the Rudolph’s ChristmasTown where guests can meet Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius from the classic family Christmas television special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Plus, guests can stroll past life-size story book vignettes showcasing the classic Rudolph story.
· Santa’s Workshop presented by Coca-Cola – Meet Santa Claus in an all-new Christmas experience. Guests can make timeless memories to treasure as they embrace the joy of the holiday season at Santa’s Workshop, presented by Coca-Cola.
Returning Holiday Favorites
Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
· Shamu Christmas Miracles – Shamu Stadium once again brightens the night with dazzling lights and glowing candles, while Christmas carols abound and Shamu splashes to celebrate the holiday season.
· O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
· Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
· Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
· Sea of Trees – Families will stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. New this year is a glistening Christmas tree towering 70-feet above the water.
· The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and the comedic antics of the Christmas Council, the Market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
For those looking for unique holiday cuisine, The Christmas Market is filled with fresh-popped kettle corn, waffle cone S’mores, grilled slider sandwiches, short-rib brisket mac & cheese and SeaWorld’s very own apple pie with a unique and delicious twist. Guests can also sip on flavorful hoppy craft brews and specialty flavored hot cocoa located near the stage at Bayside Pathway. Live music under the Gazebo completes the entire experience as guests enjoy the craft brew.
Guests can now indulge their senses with more than 60 delectable bites and craft brews served on tap with two all-new Tasting & Brew Sampler packages.
Guests can also enjoy a memorable holiday meal, along with a meet and greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Santa’s Fireside Feast. The exclusive dinner features an all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts.
Ring In The New Year at SeaWorld Orlando
On December 31, guests can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando. Vibrant fireworks will fill the night sky and festive entertainment will take place throughout the park, including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and delectable bites.
Guy Harvey Weekend-SeaWorld Orlando-Meet world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey at SeaWorld Orlando during Guy Harvey Weekend taking place November 19 and 20. Park guests will dive deeper than ever before as they explore sharks and their underwater world through inspiring conversations, exhibits of extraordinary artwork, meet-and-greets and signing opportunities.
Hear uplifting stories and gain insight into Guy Harvey’s work during hosted chats at Guy Harvey Weekend-SeaWorld Orlando, taking place both event days at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Browse SeaWorld’s collection of exclusive Guy Harvey artwork and merchandise plus stick around for meet-and-greets and signings inside the Guy Harvey Shop on both Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
In addition to the presentations and meet-and-greets, included with park admission, SeaWorld will offer several exclusive opportunities available throughout the weekend. Guests will have the opportunity to take part in a signature dinner of sustainable seafood specialties hosted by Guy in the immersive environment of Sharks Underwater Grill.Guy Harvey Weekend-SeaWorld Orlando
Park-goers will also have the opportunity to purchase thrilling “up close” Shark Encounter private tours with Guy Harvey:
• EXCLUSIVE GUY HARVEY SHARKS UP CLOSE TOUR– Join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey as he takes visitors on an unforgettable “up close” tour of the park’s Shark Encounter. Guests will get closer than ever to a wide variety of sharks in this extraordinary 700,000-gallon habitat and learn more about their world and the perils sharks face in the wild. The tour includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, as well as a signed mini-print of Guy Harvey artwork. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $39 per person.
• DINNER WITH GUY HARVEY AT SHARKS UNDERWATER GRILL– Guests can savor the flavors during SeaWorld’s culinary celebration at Sharks Underwater Grill hosted by world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey. Diners will experience a signature menu of sustainable seafood specialties in a unique oceanic space complete with a window into the mysterious world of sharks. Guy Harvey will be on hand to share compelling stories of the ocean, his artwork, and the inspiring beauty of the natural world we share. This 3-course dining experience includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, a signed mini-print of Guy’s artwork and one specialty beverage. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $99 per.
• PASS MEMBER EXCLUSIVE MEET & GREET WITH RUM TASTING– SeaWorld Pass Members are invited to join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey for an evening of inspiration and conservation. Pass Members will learn about the beauty of sharks and the critical role they play in our ocean while they relax in SeaWorld’s atmospheric Waterfront. Pass Members will also have the opportunity to enjoy a specialty rum tasting experience and receive a family photo with Guy Harvey, one specialty beverage and a set of exclusive specialty glasses. Pricing begins at $29 per pass member.
Connect even deeper to animals and the wonderful world we share when JACK HANNA HOSTS A “WILD WEEKEND” AT SEAWORLD ORLANDO, happening weekends August 20 and 21. The internationally-known conservationist, author, television personality and lifelong adventurer will share animal facts and his travel tales during captivating and interactive presentations inside the Nautilus Theater.JACK HANNA HOSTS A “WILD WEEKEND” AT SEAWORLD ORLANDO
World-renowned animal expert “Jungle Jack” Hanna is back for another weekend of excitement and storytelling at SeaWorld Orlando on August 20 and 21. The internationally-known conservationist, author, television personality and lifelong adventurer will share animal facts and his travel tales during captivating and interactive presentations inside the Nautilus Theater.
In addition to shows included with park admission, SeaWorld will have several additional opportunities for guests to personally interact with Jack Hanna at the park including meet-and-greets, autograph signings, and exclusive dining packages.Meet Jack Hanna (Saturday, August 20) – Reserve space now to meet Jack Hanna and receive reserved seats to his show at SeaWorld Orlando. Prepare for Jack to entertain with animal facts, stories and answers to questions from you. Package includes a seat in the reserved section to the 1:00 p.m. show. Dine With Shamu® Jack Hanna Dinner (Saturday, August 20) – Enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Jack Hanna at Dine with Shamu. The package includes dinner at Dine with Shamu, meet-and-greet with Jack Hanna and a seat in the reserved section at the 3:00 p.m. show. Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. Dine With Shamu® Jack Hanna Brunch (Sunday, August 21) – Enjoy a delicious brunch with all of your breakfast favorites and mingle with Jack Hanna at Dine with Shamu. The package includes brunch at Dine with Shamu, meet-and-greet with Jack Hanna and special reserved seats to the 11:30 a.m. show. Brunch is at 10:00 a.m.
Guests can enjoy a wild weekend at SeaWorld Orlando with Jack Hanna for just $68 with the purchase of a limited-time single-day admission at OrlandoTicketConnection.com. Orlando Ticket Connection is your one stop shop for all your SeaWorld Orlando discount tickets! Click here for all the best discounts!
Beginning July 22, beat the heat like never before at SeaWorld Orlando’s Summer Soak Party. Families can take a break from the sun and splash and dance the day away under playful sprinklers and rain curtains. DJ’s and dancers keep things cool while ice-cold culinary surprises delight guests at this summertime celebration Party Zone.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Summer Soak Party takes place daily through August 14 at SeaWorld’s Bayside Stadium from 12 to 6 p.m. and weekends August 15 through Labor Day.
Exclusive Party Zone Offers • $1 Cotton Candy • $1 Popcorn • $2 Bottled Water • $3 Bottled Beer • $3 Shamu® Ice Cream Bars • $10 Shamu® Bubble Blower • $10 Shamu® Misting Fan
Summer Deals • Free Beer Daily for Pass Members- SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members can now receive a free 12 oz. draft pour of Mako Red Ale daily through August 31. Guests can show their Pass at Terrace Bar, Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen or Spice Mill to receive this daily offer.
• Christmas in July- Christmas time might still be a few months away, but July is the perfect time to save big on SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration running select nights in November and December. Starting July 21 through July 25, guests can book reservations to Santa’s Fireside Feast – a holiday dinner with Santa, Mrs. Claus and their helpful elves.
• For the best way to beat the heat and get all the summer deals and competitive ticket offers, visit www.OrlandoTicketConnection.com
Summer of Mako at SeaWorld Orlando Through August 7, SeaWorld will feature Summer of Mako, an all-new event that encourages families to explore, be inspired and take action to protect our one ocean. Whether you want to meet animal experts, dive deeper into an ocean of interactive games or experience Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, Mako, Summer of Mako has something for everyone.
Island Nights at Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark Beat the Central Florida heat this summer at Aquatica®, SeaWorld’s Waterpark®. Now through August 6, Aquatica will offer another way to cool off with Island Nights presented by Coca-Cola®. Taking place every Friday and Saturday night, guests can enjoy an evening celebration of summer with a special Island Nights soundtrack, extended park hours, a daily happy hour from 5 p.m. to park close, an evening menu sizzlin’ with flavor at Waterstone Grill and an evening kick-off party with a DJ and dancers. Event included with park admission to Aquatica.
There is nothing more magnificent than being in a theme park at night! The brilliant colored lights, the sounds and the atmosphere are so much more remarkable when the sun goes down!Summer Nights at SeaWorld Orlando!
This is guaranteed to be a night-time spectacular that will include fantastic shows, exhilarating rides as well as the all new Mako-The tallest, fastest, longest roller coaster Orlando has ever seen! Surfacing June 10 2016, just in time for the summer season!Mako Shark Roller Coaster!
This isn’t your average roller coaster, on top of be the tallest and fastest roller coaster in Florida Mako is going to help guests learn about and appreciate Shark species and their plight. SeaWorld Orlando will help guests get up close, personal and thrill all while educating and inspiring guests to protect and conserve the natural world. Named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks, Mako, surfacing this summer, will be Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster.
“On Mako you’ll experience what it’s like to be this apex predator, surging through the water at top speed and chasing prey throughout a massive reef,” said Brian Morrow, SeaWorld’s Senior Director, Development & Design. “It will be a wild mix of fear, thrills and fun.”
Summer Nights at SeaWorld Orlando!, will start June 18 and run through August 7, with SeaWorld Orlando staying open until 10pm so you will have more time to enjoy this amazing theme park!!
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, the newest addition to SeaWorld Orlando is where you can enjoy the epic world of Antarctica through the eyes of Puck, a very special penguin!
Shamu Rocks, is an impressive experience where you can watch magnificent killer whales perform to sizzling rock and roll music with dazzling lighting effects and breathtaking multimedia elements.
Sea Lions Tonite, is a laugh-out-loud, fall-down-funny variety show spoofs today’s popular television shows, and even some of SeaWorld’s most popular attractions.
Dance the night away with Shamu & Friends in the Village Square in the very front of the park! Every night 1 hour before SeaWorld Orlando closes a huge party starts where your whole family can dance to popular songs and party favorite. You will be engulfed in a sea of bubbles floating and swirling with the music!
“Summer Nights at SeaWorld”, plus the epic, new Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin – the coldest theme park attraction in Orlando – coupled with amazing admission offers and values, makes the park a must-see for locals and residents this summer.
Additional Summer Nights Experiences
Summer Nights VIP Tour Experience the highlights of Summer Nights at SeaWorld Orlando!, VIP-style. This six-hour, guided tour includes an opportunity to feed dolphins, front-of-the-line access to our most popular rides, including Manta and Turtle Trek, and reserved seating at our exhilarating night shows, Shamu Rocks. Included with the tour is the convenient, all-you-care-to-eat All Day Dining Deal, where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite participating restaurants!
SeaWorld Coasters at Night Experience an even more extraordinary sensation by riding our many attractions by moonlight, including Manta, Kraken, and Journey to Atlantis. The thrills reach an all time high when the lights go down and the stars come out.
The OTC Genius gives this a GREAT BIG 5 STAR RATING!! You just can’t beat an experience in SeaWorld Orlando at Night!!
Summer at SeaWorld Orlando
Enjoy this Summer at SeaWorld Orlando, June 10 – August 7, SeaWorld Orlando will feature Summer of Mako, an all-new event that encourages families to explore, be inspired and take action to protect our one ocean. Whether you want to meet animal experts, dive deeper into an ocean of interactive games or experience Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, Mako, Summer of Mako has something for everyone!
• Mako – SeaWorld Orlando is upping the thrills this summer. Mako will be the tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster in Orlando. 200 feet high, 73 mph and a track that’s nearly a mile long. Mako is a hypercoaster, which means it’s all about speed, tight turns and that weightless feeling you get at the top of each hill. Its design and engineering was inspired by the real mako shark – one of the ocean’s fastest shark species. Mako’s two-acre surrounding realm will be fully themed to sharks, inspiring guests to learn about and care for this mysterious species which needs our help to survive.
Check out these other great experiences this Summer at SeaWorld Orlando!
• Shark Touch Pool – Guests who have ever dreamed of touching a shark will have the opportunity to do so this summer at SeaWorld Orlando. The Relaxation Station located near Wild Artic will be home to a brand-new educational experience where guests will have the chance to learn about and interact with brownbanded bamboo sharks, whitespotted bamboo sharks and epaulette sharks.
• Interactive Games – Join the frenzy as you race around SeaWorld Orlando to find some of the tallest, fastest and longest creatures that call our oceans home.
Mako Challenge- Guests up for the Mako Challenge can make a difference by participating in a park wide text message-based scavenger hunt. Those who complete the Mako Challenge will have $1 donated to the SeaWorld Busch Gardens Conservation Fund on their behalf, benefiting a variety of conservation projects all over the world.
• Animal Experiences – Throughout the park, even more animal ambassadors, educators and animal experts are stationed to share information and stories about the animals in our care and provide up-close meet and greets, scheduled feedings and fun surprises. Park guests can pick-up a Summer of Mako guide and park map for specific times and locations.
• Mako Treats and Exclusive Summer Offers – Summer of Mako will offer several limited time in-park specials and culinary offerings including a honey vanilla mako shark cookie; a SeaWorld exclusive Coca-Cola Freestyle mix, Mako Blast; a specialty alcoholic beverage only available at Shark’s Underwater Grill; and Mako American Red Ale, a SeaWorld exclusive brew available in several locations around SeaWorld.
• Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night – Beginning June 18, experience this returning fan-favorite, a high-energy show featuring original music, amazing production elements and SeaWorld’s majestic killer whales. Shamu Stadium will transform with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a social and celebratory atmosphere ending with a fireworks finale spectacle.
• Block Party – When the sun goes down, the fun starts up with a nightly Block Party along SeaWorld’s Waterfront. Celebrate summer and dance the night away with high energy music and street entertainment that is sure to provide non-stop fun for all ages.
• Evening Coaster Thrills – SeaWorld’s coasters are a whole different experience when the sun goes down. Guests can experience Mako, Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, Kraken, a floorless coaster with seven inversions, and Manta, a facedown, headfirst coaster where riders fly like a manta ray.
SeaWorld Orlando’s 4th of July Weekend Celebration
• Weekend Concerts – On July 2 and 3, guests can enjoy performances from Country music icon Lee Greenwood at Bayside Stadium. Greenwood has more than 30 albums to his credit and has received numerous industry awards including Grammy Top Male Vocal Performance and Male Vocalist with Country Music Association. Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. and are included with park admission. Reserved seating available for $15, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com for details.
• Fireworks Display – This Fourth of July, families and friends can enjoy one of Orlando’s most magnificent fireworks displays at SeaWorld Orlando. The night sky will light up as bursts of bright colors fill the air during this spectacular, patriotic-inspired show featuring the 13th Army Band, Florida National Guard. Fireworks are included with park admission and can best be viewed from Bayside Stadium, show begins at 10 p.m.
• Military Appreciation Morning – On July 1, SeaWorld Orlando will be opening the park gates one hour early for U.S. active duty military, veterans and up to three guests. Spin, glide, skim and fly on Manta or brave Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, Mako during exclusive ride time before park opening. Advance ticket and military ID required; visit wavesofhonor.com for current active duty and veteran ticket offers.
Looking for the best summer ticket for SeaWorld Parks? Try a SeaWorld 4 Park Unlimited Visits with FREE Parking and receive a FREE 3 Day I-Ride Trolley Pass!
Mako’s Opening SeaWorld Orlando-June 10 announced by SeaWorld Orlando’s official website! the Mako ride will be the tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster in Orlando, measuring 4,760 feet long, featuring a drop of 200 feet and reaching speeds of an astounding 73 miles per hour.
The Mako has hardcore and casual roller coaster fans excited because of the features that make it so special. The ride will be Orlando’s only hypercoaster, which has been designed to maximize speed and give passengers plenty of air time. Mako will be unseating the other top coasters in three major categories. It will be taller than Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Orlando (current tallest at 167 feet,) faster than Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure (current fastest at 67 mph) and longer than Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (current longest at 4,427 feet.)Mako’s Opening SeaWorld Orlando-June 10
To celebrate the announcement of Mako’s debut date, SeaWorld Orlando has started offering a special preview of the attraction via a presentation called “Mako Rising” at the Nautilus Theater every day at 11:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. local time.
During Mako Rising events, guests will be treated to complimentary snacks as they are taken on a fully immersive look inside the new ride. In addition, visitors to the Nautilus Theater will receive special in-park offers and have the opportunity to win prizes.
The Mako roller coaster is the centerpiece of the new two-acre, shark-themed portion of SeaWorld Orlando, and will feature the Shark Encounter exhibit, the Sharks Underwater Grill, multiple gift shops and educational experiences themed after sharks and ship wrecks.
Orlando Ticket Connection is your one-stop shop for All SeaWorld Parks Tickets!!
It is a festival you can’t miss, if you want to sample the authentic Latin food and dance to the sounds of Latin music performed by internationally recognized Latin artists. Latin culture at its best is when SeaWorld Orlando Presents Viva la Música 2016!!
SeaWorld Orlando Presents Viva la Música 2016!!
SeaWorld® Orlando’s very own Executive Chef, Héctor Colón, will showcase his 20 years of experience, by preparing time-honored classic dishes, such as arroz con gandiles, arroz con pollo, habichuelas rojas y maduros, churrasco, ceviches,alcapurrias, and bacalaitos. So get your tastes buds ready as you dance the salsa and step to the merengue!
All Viva la Música events are included when you buy admission to SeaWorld® Orlando,The festivities begin at 12 p.m. every Saturday, April 16, 23 and May 7, 14, 2016.
The concerts start at 3 p.m. on Saturday and are going to be different every week so you can choose the one you want to enjoy, or come to all!
On Saturday, April 16, salsa and Latin music sensation, Jerry Rivera will take the stage. Rivera has sold more than 11 million records and has topped the Billboard chart with gold and platinum songs.
Then on Saturday, April 23, Latin Grammy winner, Víctor Manuelle will dazzle guests as he performs hit songs like “No Quería Engañarte” from his multiplatinum albums.
Viva la Música activities begin at 12 p.m. each Saturday at the Bayside pathway, with concerts starting at 3 p.m. at Bayside Stadium.
Orlando Ticket Connection has Discount SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Tickets!
Check out Orlando Theme Park Choices for Younger Kids to save time & money on your next visit!