Celebrating its 24th year, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is being held from – , 2019. It now has more than 30 global marketplaces to explore & Orlando Ticket Connection has your discount tickets for this scrumptious event! For the first time ever, the festival is stretching into 87 days long, which makes it the longest in Epcot’s history!
Have you ever dreamed of eating your way around the world?
Now you can at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019!
This cuisine connoisseur’s dream is bursting with delectable dishes, fine wine, craft beer, and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate from over 30 individual marketplaces. Make sure to get your Discount Disney Tickets in advance so you will be able to enjoy this spectacular fall festival!
Of course, there will also be nightly Eat to the Beat concerts, celebrity chefs, hands-on culinary workshops and demonstrations, and more to look forward to at the event as well. For the younger food connoisseur’s, the Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt will return with new hiding locations this year, as well as culinary demos and dishes.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019
2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Highlights:
- 30 Global Marketplaces will present fresh flavors. Africa will offer the new Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with sweet potato and corn mealie pap with Kachumbari slaw. At Earth Eats, dig into the new plant-based Cottage Pie with carrots, mushrooms and peas topped with mashed cauliflower and white beans.
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef series in World Showplace Events Pavilion will kick off September 1st with celebrity Chef Jamie Deen. The event continues on select Sundays through November 17th. The chef lineup includes Cat Cora, Carla Hall, Fabio Viviani, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro, Richard Blais, Robert Irvine, David Burtka, Graham Elliot and Aarti Sequeira.
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series – 249 concerts will be held 3 times a day through November 19th. The biggest musical menu of top talent in the festival’s history, include new acts Lauren Daigle (contemporary Christian), Kris Allen (pop, alt-rock), Sawyer Brown (country) and Boyce Avenue (rock, pop). Returning festival favorites spanning a broad range of eras and genres include Plain White T’s, Sugar Ray, Hanson, Sheila E. and Boyz II Men.
- Eat to the Beat Dining Packages – choose your favorite restaurant for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner plus guaranteed concert seating that evening.
- Party for the Senses at World Showplace Events Pavilion will welcome acclaimed chefs and vintners September 21st, October 5th, 12th and 19th (All Disney Chef Night!) and November 9th. This event showcases creative bites and palate-pleasing sips with sensational live entertainment featuring Femmes of Rock.
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” hands-on workshops will be held on select Mondays and Thursdays through November 14th. New opportunities to work side-by-side with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros.
- Popular TV chefs and other culinary icons will entertain and inspire their palates on select dates at festival seminars and other events. Some of the big names on tap are Bryan Voltaggio, Kenny Gilbert, Maneet Chauhan, Jet Tila, Shaun O’Neale, Keegan Gerhard, Dan Pashman and Rock Harper.
- Book & Bottle Signings by some of the world’s top vintners and chefs will return on select dates this year.
- Culinary Demonstrations (available through 16) and Beverage Seminars (available through Nov. 17) will offer learning and tasting sessions select days.
- Returning favorites include Taste Your Way Around the World, Brews, Figment, and Remy collections.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concerts!
Eat to the Beat concerts – 249 shows in all – will rev up the America Gardens Theatre stage three times each night.
Eat to The Beat Concert Line Up 2019:
- August 29 through 31 – Plain White T’s
- September 1 through 2 – Sawyer Brown – NEW!
- September 3 through 4 – MercyMe
- September 5 through 6 – Grace Kelly – NEW!
- September 7 through 8 – Zach Williams – NEW!
- September 9 through 10 – Lauren Daigle – NEW!
- September 11 through 12 – Jimmie Allen – NEW!
- September 13 through 15 – Tiffany
- September 16 through 17 – The Allman Betts Band
- September 18 through 19 – Everclear
- September 20 through 22 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- September 23 through 24 – Postmodern Jukebox
- September 25 through 26 – Blue October
- September 27 through 29 – Mark Wills
- September 30 through October 2 – Sugar Ray
- October 3 through 4 – Taylor Dayne
- October 5 through 6 – India – NEW!
- October 7 through 9 – 98°
- October 10 through 11 – Boyce Avenue – NEW!
- October 12 through 13 – Southern Avenue – NEW!
- October 14 through 15 – Kenny G
- October 16 through 17 – 38 Special
- October 18 through 20 – Baha Men
- October 21 through 22 – Billy Ocean
- October 23 through 25 – Sheila E
- October 26 through 27 – High Valley
- October 28 through 30 – Hanson
- October 31 through November 1 – Sheena Easton
- November 2 through 3 – Kris Allen – NEW!
- November 4 through 6 – Boyz II Men
- November 7 through 8 – The Hooters
- November 9 through 11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12 through 18 -Joey Fatone and Friends, featuring Chris Kirkpatrick and Ryan Cabrera – NEW!
- November 19 – DCappella – NEW!
Showtimes – Sundays to Thursdays: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
Showtimes – Fridays and Saturdays: 6:30 PM, 7:45 PM and 9:00 PM
Epcot Food & Wine Just for Kids
Disney du Jour Dance Party
Held seven days a week in Future World. Sundays through Thursdays, a DJ will lead the interactive fun. Fridays and Saturdays, Radio Disney stars will pump up the mix with live performances.
Actress-singer Meg Donnelly, from the Disney Channel original movie “Zombies,” will appear opening weekend, and more weekend celebrity headliners will join the lineup throughout the festival.
Candy Man-Style Maki
Learn how to roll sushi-inspired confectionary creations with a real Disney chef. Families with kids of all ages can sharpen their itamae skills at Candy Sushi. Learn how to transform favorite sweets into masterful maki- or nigari-style rolls.
By replacing traditional sushi ingredients with gummies, fun strips and crisped rice, you’re sure to finish with a fun-to-eat treat!
A “Ratatouille”-inspired adventure is back as Chef Remy encourages families to play together during Remy’s Ratatouille Hide ‘n’ Squeak scavenger hunt. This year Remy is hiding in all new locations!
Have ever been to the Epcot Food & Wine International Festival? We would love to hear about your experiences and any tips that you would love to share!