SEAWORLD ALL-DAY DINING UPGRADE
$116.50 – $156.00
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SEAWORLD PARKS. FOR MULTIPLE DAYS YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR EACH ONE.
NO RESERVATION, NO ENTRANCE! MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS HERE!
SEE BELOW FOR SEAWORLD ORLANDO PARK HOURS
SEAWORLD ALL-DAY DINING UPGRADE
With a SeaWorld ALL-Day Dining Upgrade guest can eat, once per hour, you can grab one entrée, one side or one dessert, and a regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage. With so many delicious SeaWorld restaurants to choose from, you can try something different every time.
- Visit a participating restaurant once every hour
- Receive 1 entrée, plus 1 side or dessert
- Receive 1 soft beverage or iced tea
With the SeaWorld ALL-Day Dining Upgrade, Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per hour in the park. Some food and beverage exclusions apply. No refunds on day of use. Refundable any time prior to the day of park visit. Park admission is required, but not included. All-Day Dining Deal allows you unlimited visits to each participating restaurant once per hour. The wristband is valid for 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item and 1 soft beverage or iced tea. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times and shown at each redemption. The All-Day Dining Deal does not include equity dines such as Character Dining, Dine with Killer Whales, or Sharks Underwater Grill. Not valid with any souvenir products with the exception of Kids' Meals. Sharing and take out is prohibited. Menu and prices are subject to change without notice. This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every hour until the published closing time. Valid locations include Voyager's Smokehouse, Expedition Café, Seaport Pizza, Captain Pete's Island Treats, The Spice Mill, Seafire Grill, Mama's Pretzel Kitchen, Lakeside Panini Bistro, Waterway Grill, and Mango Joe's®. Online price not available at park.
This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts, and does not include special events. Savings based on one day advance purchase of General Admission pricing.
New Park Operating Schedules-
• SeaWorld will now be open seven days a week through October 5 with limited capacity and plenty of outdoor space to explore the parks’ expansive grounds and maintain physical distancing for a safe visit with friends and family.
• First week of 7 day ops will be week of 8/31. This means Tuesday 9/1 will shift from closed to open.
• We will run 7 day ops through the week of 9/28. Tuesday, 9/29 and Thursday, 10/1 will be open days.
• 5 day/week ops will return the week of 10/5 with Tuesday, 10/6 and Thursday, 10/8 as closed days.
• Only closed day between now and end of August is Tuesday, 8/25.
• Park hours will mirror the other weekdays.
• SeaWorld will be open until 10 pm Fridays – Sundays, through Labor Day weekend.
• For the most up to date park hours, please visit: https://seaworld.com/orlando/park-info/theme-park-hours/
• SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival is expanding to Fridays, 3pm-10 pm, beginning August 28 through September 20.