Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
You’ll be kept on the edge of your seat as you enjoy a delicious dinner and dessert with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. The nightly performances feature one of 11 original comedy mysteries – and you might be chosen for a cameo role in the show! Bring along your investigative skills and your appetite, and be prepared to laugh your way through the evening at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows in Orlando, Florida.
All shows are 2.5 hours of scripted mystery, improvisation and audience participation. Watch for anything suspicious, interrogate the suspects and help solve the crime!
- “Whodunit” Show with Dinner
- Interrogate the suspects and solve the mystery or be chosen to play a cameo role in the show
- Eleven different original “whodunit” comedies
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows alternate throughout the week. Please see below for descriptions on all the shows, which range from aristocratic mayhem at Lord Mansfield’s Foxhunt Banquet, wedding shenanigans when Kim and Scott Tie the Knot, celebrity crimes at The Premiere and a family get-together with Family Tree.
Comedy & Mystery – Sleuth’s has 13 different Mystery shows of Hilarious Whodunits – Great FUN for Couples or Adult Groups.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Cheese spread
- Dinner rolls
- Mixed greens salad
- Honey glazed Cornish hen with herb stuffing and sweet potato OR
- Baked cheese lasagna (with or without meatballs) with garlic bread OR
- Prime rib with baked potato (Additional $6.00 at the door)
- Fresh vegetable medley
- Delicious ‘mystery’ dessert
- Unlimited Chablis, blush, Burgundy wine, Bud and Bud Light beer, soft drinks, coffee and iced tea
Length of show typically 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours. Show Times vary, typically are 7:30 PM
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Please call Orlando Ticket Connection for reservations 1(855)473-7987
Location – 8267 International Dr. Orlando, FL Next to Ripley’s