With the WONDER-WORKS ALL ACCESS TICKET guest will be able to enthusiastically take part in some of the most imaginative displays and exhibits found in any facility in the United States. Included in the general admission ticket is one 4D Extreme Motion ride, which is a 12 seat theater with full motion seats and special effects. You will wear 3D glasses and be immersed into the movie for an adventure. Additionally, one 3-story indoor ropes course - climb 36ft up this glow in the dark course as you encounter several obstacles that will challenge your endurance along the way.
WONDER-WORKS ALL ACCESS TICKET
While visiting WonderWorks
, don't miss Orlando's funniest dinner show, The Outta Control Magic-Comedy Dinner Show
. This hilarious show combines high energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic to thoroughly entertain audiences of all ages. During the show, you will enjoy unlimited fresh hand-tossed pizza, salad, popcorn, beer, wine and soft drinks... the best VALUE in town! Guests can upgrade their tickets to include the dinner show when visiting.
THE WONDER-WORKS ALL ACCESS TICKET includes:
- One of history's most renowned earthquakes, the 1989 San Francisco earthquake that stopped baseball's World Series and collapsed a freeway is recreated in the laboratory. Guests will feel for themselves what an earthquake that measures 5.3 on the Richter Scale actually feels like.
- Guests will feel the effects of winds reaching 65 miles per hour. According to the Saffar-Simpson Scale, the hurricane in this simulation is merely a mild one!
Anti- Gravity Chamber
- Water is traveling from the floor to the ceiling, or is it? At the touch of a special button that you control, water will appear to change direction! Look up! The change in frequency of the strobe lights is what causes the water to appear as if its directional flow has changed.
- Twenty-five feet of computers and monitors present dramatic footage of some of the world's most famous natural disasters. These disasters are explained in basic scientific terms and guests have the opportunity to quiz themselves about what they've learned!
- Utilizing the magic of blue screen cinema technology, a computer places the guest's image on a basketball court where he/she faces a challenge from a much taller defender. Others can watch on the "big screen" as guest's attempt to score as many hoops as he/she can.
- Kids of all ages (1 to 101) love bubbles. This gallery is JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT! Visitors will be able to make giant bubbles, large enough to encapsulate a person.
- Guests will see for themselves just how fast they can hurl a ball in the Velocity Tunnel. The best part is you choose a major league baseball player to pitch to. How fast was the speed of your pitch? This exhibit introduces the relationships among gravity, speed, and distance.
Bed of Nails
- Visitors will feel the sensation of 3,500 sharp nails while they are being elevated on this bed . In order for your skin to be punctured by a nail, 2 kilograms of pressure is necessary. A person weighing 70kg (154lbs) will be supported by approximately 1500 nails. This will result in an average pressure of 0.04kg per nail, which is less than the pressure required to do damage to the skin.
- The WonderWall will allow you to create a 3-dimensional impression of your entire body by pressing into this wall made of 40,000 plastic pins.
- Adults and children alike will create music with their feet. Jumping from key to key on this huge floor piano!
- Guests can leave their shadows behind in this unusual experiment. Through phosphorescence, this exhibit retains guests' images on a special wall for several minutes. Guests will stand directly in front of the wall and block bright light from reaching it. While the rest of the wall quickly absorbs the light, the area blocked by the guest remains dark, even after he/she walks away.
- Do you consider yourself a high-risk taker? Do you believe in luck? Interact with the risk exhibits and learn about chance, probability and odds.
- Visitors will use their hand and eye coordination to maneuver the controls of the NASA spacecraft to make a landing on the airstrip.
- Guests will discover the freedom of flight while taking a seat behind the F14 and F18 Fighter Jets to pilot their way across the blue skies or onto the carrier.
- Everyone is surrounded by diversity. What if we could change your ethnicity? In this exhibit guests will be able to morph their face into a different race.
- For those who have wondered what they would look like in 25 years, this exhibit will give guests a glimpse of the future. The computer will take a photograph of their faces and change their appearances according to the age they select.
- Explore the latest in virtual reality as you design the roller coaster you've always wanted to ride but couldn't find at any fair or amusement parks, then ride it! The WonderCoaster has the ability to turn 360 degrees in every direction.