SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival Returns in 2020 with more artist’s than ever. Guests visiting SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival can enjoy local craft beers and exciting new flavors while exploring culinary marketplaces throughout the park on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from February 7 – May 3.
SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival Returns
Chef Héctor Colón and his culinary masters are turning up the flavor and inviting you to experience unique eats and distinct beverages from around the world. Discover unique Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes throughout the park and feature a wide array of wine, specialty cocktails, and local and international craft brews. Enjoy the wide selection of food and drinks during the Seven Seas Food Festival, Friday through Sunday, from February 7 to May 3.
Enjoy unique foods and distinct beverages inspired from around the world
Live Concerts Held Every Weekend!
The SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival Returns with world-class concerts every Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 pm at SeaWorld’s Bayside Stadium, included with theme park admission. Today, SeaWorld has announced additional performances to look forward to:
- Saturday February 8th – Maddie & Tae
- Sunday February 9th – Trace Adkins
- Saturday, February 15 – Pop 2000 Tour – Hosted by Lance Bass of *NSYNC with O-
- Town, Ryan Cabrera, & LFO
- Sunday, February 16 – Night Ranger
- Saturday, February 22 – Walk Off The Earth
- Sunday, February 23 0 Boyz II Men
- Saturday, March 7 – AJR
- Sunday, March 8 – Dylan Scott
- Saturday, March 14 – Hunter Hayes
- Sunday, March 15 – Joe Nichols
- Saturday, March 21 – YES and Alan Parsons Live Project
- Sunday, March 22 – Edwin McCain
- Saturday, March 28 – Gin Blossoms
- Sunday, March 29 – Village People
- Saturday, April 4 – Jesse McCartney
- Sunday, April 5 – Gretchen Wilson
- Saturday, April 11 – Scotty McCreery
- Sunday, April 12 – Jeremy Camp
- Saturday, April 18 – Everclear
- Sunday, April 19 – Grand Funk Railroad and Blue Öyster Cult
- Saturday, April 25 – Vanilla Ice and C + C Music Factory
- Sunday, April 26 – Chris Janson
- Saturday, May 2 – TBA
- Sunday, May 3 – Sean Paul
The best way to enjoy this festival is with a SeaWorld Multi-Day Ticket! OrlandoTicketConnection.com has some of the lowest prices on SeaWorld Orlando Tickets as well as the best customer service!