Posts Tagged ‘Christmas at SeaWorld Orlando’
SeaWorld Orlando has always been an exciting place to visit but in the past few years they have really overcome the stigma that unfavorable stories seemed intent to darkened their reputation. SeaWorld not only came back fighting but have established themselves as a wonderful and exciting place where families can discover amazing experiences! Included in park admission the are many exciting, tasty and family-friendly events , as well as mind-blowing rides so we have put together the Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019.Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019
1. SeaWorld Orlando will open the all new Sesame Street land. There will be new attractions, new themes and shows and possibly a new parade. Expect to see more offerings like the wildly successful Seven Seas Food Festival, and even more expansions on Electric Ocean and Halloween.
2. Three Kings Day Celebration: Daily, Jan. 1 – 6 Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men during SeaWorld’s Three Kings Day celebration. This festive event brings SeaWorld’s holiday season to an incredible close with specialty cuisine and celebratory experiences that honor the cherished traditions of Latin cultures.
3. SeaWorld® Inside Look: Get up close like no guest has gone before and feel inspired with Inside Look. Animal lovers will get the unique chance to look behind-the-scenes at the inspiring day-to-day care our animal experts provide, as well as the life-saving operations of our amazing Rescue Team. Explore 11 locations led by animal care experts and behaviorists in the park. SeaWorld® Inside Look will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, May 5 – 20, and is included with park admission.
4. Elmo’s Birthday Weekend: Feb. 2 – 3 SeaWorld is the place to be for Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, featuring an interactive DJ dance party, fun party games and surprise visitors. Don’t miss this weekend-long party for Elmo as we prepare to welcome our brand-new Sesame Street at SeaWorld in the spring of 2019!
5. Seven Seas Food Festival: Weekends, Feb. 9 – May 5 The popular Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld in the spring with more to love. As guests sip and sample their way through the park, they will discover globally inspired flavors while enjoying local craft beers and beverages from around the world. The fun goes beyond the food with live performances at Bayside Stadium featuring top artists.
6. Electric Ocean: Select nights, May 24 – Sept. 1 As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the glow of Electric Ocean at SeaWorld, returning next year for another summer of fun. With exciting nighttime shows and electrifying music, guests are immersed in a sea of wonder that ends in “Ignite,” a spectacular finale with fireworks, lasers and fountains.
7. Craft Beer Festival: Weekends, Sept. 7 – 29 The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival extends to four weekends in 2019, featuring 100+ brews on draft at locations around the park Guests will enjoy unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the festival’s brew selection.
8. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular: Weekends, Sept. 21 – Oct. 27 New surprises await at Orlando’s biggest family-friendly Halloween event. Guests of all ages can celebrate with the all-new Sesame Street Halloween Parade, featuring fantastic floats, crowd-pleasing performances and everyone’s favorite furry friends. Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party, trick-or-treating around the park and the opportunity to meet whimsical characters inspired by the sea.
9. Praise Wave: Weekends, Nov. 2 – 17 With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate Christian fellowship and inspiring music. Uplifting live concerts from the hottest names in Christian music will light up the stage at SeaWorld.
10. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: Nov. 23 – Dec. 31 The joys of the holiday season come to life at SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights blanket the park in holiday cheer as guests immerse themselves in the sight, sounds and tastes of the season. The event features stunning live shows, scrumptious holiday treats and opportunities to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
If the Top Ten Reasons to visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019, don’t get you excited just stay tuned for what SeaWorld Has planned for 2020.
SEAWORLD’S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION BRIGHTENS THE HOLIDAYS – WITH ALL-NEW MEET RUDOLPH™ EXPERIENCE AND RETURNING CLASSICS!
Brighten up this year’s holiday season during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, where guests experience the joys of Christmas complete with all-new festivities and returning favorites sure to inspire traditions for years to come. Holiday events take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays November 25 through December 11 and then run daily December 16 through 31.
SEAWORLD’S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION BRIGHTENS THE HOLIDAYS when guests of all ages can delight over scrumptious food, stunning live shows, joyful entertainment inspired by the natural world and much more.
All-New Holiday Festivities
· Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – New this year is the Rudolph’s ChristmasTown where guests can meet Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius from the classic family Christmas television special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Plus, guests can stroll past life-size story book vignettes showcasing the classic Rudolph story.
· Santa’s Workshop presented by Coca-Cola – Meet Santa Claus in an all-new Christmas experience. Guests can make timeless memories to treasure as they embrace the joy of the holiday season at Santa’s Workshop, presented by Coca-Cola.
Returning Holiday Favorites
Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
· Shamu Christmas Miracles – Shamu Stadium once again brightens the night with dazzling lights and glowing candles, while Christmas carols abound and Shamu splashes to celebrate the holiday season.
· O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
· Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
· Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
· Sea of Trees – Families will stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. New this year is a glistening Christmas tree towering 70-feet above the water.
· The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and the comedic antics of the Christmas Council, the Market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
For those looking for unique holiday cuisine, The Christmas Market is filled with fresh-popped kettle corn, waffle cone S’mores, grilled slider sandwiches, short-rib brisket mac & cheese and SeaWorld’s very own apple pie with a unique and delicious twist. Guests can also sip on flavorful hoppy craft brews and specialty flavored hot cocoa located near the stage at Bayside Pathway. Live music under the Gazebo completes the entire experience as guests enjoy the craft brew.
Guests can now indulge their senses with more than 60 delectable bites and craft brews served on tap with two all-new Tasting & Brew Sampler packages.
Guests can also enjoy a memorable holiday meal, along with a meet and greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Santa’s Fireside Feast. The exclusive dinner features an all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts.
Ring In The New Year at SeaWorld Orlando
On December 31, guests can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando. Vibrant fireworks will fill the night sky and festive entertainment will take place throughout the park, including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and delectable bites.
In just a few weeks Christmas takes over SeaWorld Orlando and transforms the park into a wintery, watery wonderland with stunning live shows inspired by the natural world. With everything from Santa to Shamu, presents to penguins, and elves to Elmo, SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration 2015 is where holiday memories are made. The celebration takes place on Nov. 21-22, 27-29, & Dec. 4-6, 11-13, 18-31, and is included with park admission. Orlando Ticket Connection has some of the best prices on Discount SeaWorld Tickets!SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration 2015
Begin your night with a cup of wonderful hot chocolate and delicious s’mores as you get ready for your journey to the North Pole aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. From the moment the conductor calls “all aboard” to your arrival at the North Pole, THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience is fun for the whole family. Fun fact: Santa Claus himself is on site to greet guests! Be sure to get your happy faces on and your gift requests ready!
After your trip to the North Pole, head over to Nautilus theater for the amazing O Wondrous Night show. This is where you’ll learn about the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. Insider Tip – guarantee your seat at this most popular show with our all-new Christmas Show Seating Packages.
Don’t forget Shamu’s Christmas Miracles where you can experience the grace and beauty of SeaWorld’s Shamu family in this incredible nighttime show where whales soar through the air in a story of reflection and understanding; of peace and friendship; of the everyday miracles that surround us all year long.
After the inspiring Shamu show, it’s time to head back to Bayside Pathway to witness the illuminated Sea of Trees, a dramatic display of 100 massive trees around the center lake, sparkling, lighted and “dancing” to classic holiday tunes.
To end your night, be sure to catch Winter Wonderland on Ice. This ice skating extravaganza features amazing skaters decked out in beautiful holiday costumes dancing to holiday tunes while towering fountains of water add to the performance.
Immediately following the last ice show each night, fireworks light up the night sky and end the night with a bang with Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, a wondrous spectacle featuring soaring fountains, dazzling lights and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites.
The best part about SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration is it included with daily admission! See for yourself why Christmas at SeaWorld Orlando is the best event in town! Visit OrlandoTicketConnection.com to find the best deals for you.