Posts Tagged ‘SeaWorld Orlando’
2018 has been quite a dynamic year for Orlando Theme Parks. Many innovative attractions opened, and shows created, which has been remarkable for the industry and visitors alike! Let’s take a look back and see what has transpired!Top 7 Orlando Theme Park Openings of 2018 Universal Orlando
1.Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration™ This epic new show is lighting up the night at Universal Studios Florida™ with a colossal celebration of music, water and light that transforms the park and takes you into the movies like never before. You’ll see and hear roaring dinosaurs from Jurassic World, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from Fast & Furious, watch the mischievous antics of the Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me, and so much more.
2.Fast & Furious – Supercharged™ Now Open Be one of the first to go inside the high-stakes world of Fast & Furious for a full-throttle, high-octane experience. You’ll meet up with the family, but just as the party is getting started an enemy from the past shows up and a wild chase ensues. It’s up to Dom, Letty, Hobbs and the rest of the crew to save the day in this action-packed new ride, now open in Universal Studios Florida™.Disney World
3.Toy Story Land Toy Story Land, which opened at the park earlier in 2018, allows guests to explore the fun and adventure of Andy’s backyard at Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania! This merrily toy-strewn land is officially set for the season, with new holiday decor that includes oversized cranberry-and-popcorn garland, an oversized Hamm sugar cookie, Green Alien ornaments, cardboard antlers on Rex and an Angel Kitty ornament and more. The land’s attractions have been adorned with new holiday audio and music. Guests will hear sleigh bells ringing on Slinky Dog Dash, while Alien Swirling Saucers will offer two holiday tracks, plus themed lighting.
4. The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo takes place in Tomorrowland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom and ran through Labor Day (September 3rd). This expo celebrated all things SUPER with special décor, merchandise, characters, food, and shows. A dance party at the Rockettower Plaza Stage featuring characters, variety acts and your favorite tunes. Party with Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone from Disney•Pixar’s ‘The Incredibles’ and upcoming ‘Incredibles 2, ‘ and for the first time ever, guests will get to see Edna Mode, the greatest superhero costume designer.SeaWorld Orlando
Climb aboard your raft for a journey of discovery down this lost jungle river. Wind your way around soaking fountains and waterfalls as you pass the remains of an ancient civilization. Hang on as the roaring world class rapids send you flying through chutes before you plunge down the tallest drop of its kind into churning whitewater. Your adventure of Infinity Falls, ends at Harmony Village with a greater connection to the world’s rivers, inspired to spread the message of conservation.
6. Sesame Street COMING 2019 Although this attraction did not open this year, there was enough talks and excitement that we decided to give it a place in the Top 7 Orlando Theme Park Openings of 2018. Get ready to take a walk down Sesame Street for the very first time, connecting your family to all of the fun, laughter and learning of the world-famous street. Explore the iconic neighborhood as you walk through Abby Cadabby’s garden, visit Mr. Hooper’s store, stop by Big Bird’s nest, sit on the famous 123 stoop and meet your favorite friends from Sesame Street including Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird.
7.Great Lego Race Get ready for the Great LEGO Race, a virtual reality rollercoaster experience where we invite you not to simply ride a themed roller coaster, but to literally buckle up and go for a ride inside the most incredible, exhilarating and fun LEGO race ever created! Immerse yourselves in a brick-built world of racing brick-built vehicle in the hopes of becoming the next Champion! So, step right up and prepare for RACE DAY.
OrlandoTicketConnection.com doesn’t know if Orlando Theme Parks can outdo 2018 but if the rumors for 2019 are true then I think it will be a bombshell of a year and Orlando Ticket Connection will be here to give you the scoop as well as our famously low prices on all Discount Orlando Theme Park Tickets!!
SeaWorld Orlando has always been an exciting place to visit but in the past few years they have really overcome the stigma that unfavorable stories seemed intent to darkened their reputation. SeaWorld not only came back fighting but have established themselves as a wonderful and exciting place where families can discover amazing experiences! Included in park admission the are many exciting, tasty and family-friendly events , as well as mind-blowing rides so we have put together the Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019.Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019
1. SeaWorld Orlando will open the all new Sesame Street land. There will be new attractions, new themes and shows and possibly a new parade. Expect to see more offerings like the wildly successful Seven Seas Food Festival, and even more expansions on Electric Ocean and Halloween.
2. Three Kings Day Celebration: Daily, Jan. 1 – 6 Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men during SeaWorld’s Three Kings Day celebration. This festive event brings SeaWorld’s holiday season to an incredible close with specialty cuisine and celebratory experiences that honor the cherished traditions of Latin cultures.
3. SeaWorld® Inside Look: Get up close like no guest has gone before and feel inspired with Inside Look. Animal lovers will get the unique chance to look behind-the-scenes at the inspiring day-to-day care our animal experts provide, as well as the life-saving operations of our amazing Rescue Team. Explore 11 locations led by animal care experts and behaviorists in the park. SeaWorld® Inside Look will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, May 5 – 20, and is included with park admission.
4. Elmo’s Birthday Weekend: Feb. 2 – 3 SeaWorld is the place to be for Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, featuring an interactive DJ dance party, fun party games and surprise visitors. Don’t miss this weekend-long party for Elmo as we prepare to welcome our brand-new Sesame Street at SeaWorld in the spring of 2019!
5. Seven Seas Food Festival: Weekends, Feb. 9 – May 5 The popular Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld in the spring with more to love. As guests sip and sample their way through the park, they will discover globally inspired flavors while enjoying local craft beers and beverages from around the world. The fun goes beyond the food with live performances at Bayside Stadium featuring top artists.
6. Electric Ocean: Select nights, May 24 – Sept. 1 As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the glow of Electric Ocean at SeaWorld, returning next year for another summer of fun. With exciting nighttime shows and electrifying music, guests are immersed in a sea of wonder that ends in “Ignite,” a spectacular finale with fireworks, lasers and fountains.
7. Craft Beer Festival: Weekends, Sept. 7 – 29 The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival extends to four weekends in 2019, featuring 100+ brews on draft at locations around the park Guests will enjoy unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the festival’s brew selection.
8. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular: Weekends, Sept. 21 – Oct. 27 New surprises await at Orlando’s biggest family-friendly Halloween event. Guests of all ages can celebrate with the all-new Sesame Street Halloween Parade, featuring fantastic floats, crowd-pleasing performances and everyone’s favorite furry friends. Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party, trick-or-treating around the park and the opportunity to meet whimsical characters inspired by the sea.
9. Praise Wave: Weekends, Nov. 2 – 17 With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate Christian fellowship and inspiring music. Uplifting live concerts from the hottest names in Christian music will light up the stage at SeaWorld.
10. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: Nov. 23 – Dec. 31 The joys of the holiday season come to life at SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights blanket the park in holiday cheer as guests immerse themselves in the sight, sounds and tastes of the season. The event features stunning live shows, scrumptious holiday treats and opportunities to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
If the Top Ten Reasons to visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019, don’t get you excited just stay tuned for what SeaWorld Has planned for 2020.
The magic of the Holidays can be seen everywhere, with brilliant lights and decorations displayed for all to see; there is not a more festive place to be! With the many visitors buying Discounts Theme Park tickets this promises to be a year that will forever be remembered. Orlando Ticket Connection is still the one stop shop for every joyful experience you desire! Tis the Season for Theme Parks in Orlando 2018, where Central Florida is home to three major theme parks and the 2018 Holiday season promises to be incredible! – Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando have gone all out to make sure you will leave Orlando full of Holiday cheer!Universal Studios Florida®
Experience Universal Orlando’s Christmas Celebration 2018 in the only way Universal Orlando knows how—Wonderful, Enchanting and Breathtaking!! The two Universal Parks, Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios promise an amazing Holiday Extravaganza! Experience Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ as Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™ are transformed with wondrous spirit. Treat yourself to Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s. It’s not only merry, but mischievous, as the Minions and other characters join in the fun. And watch the live retelling of Dr. Seuss’s classic holiday tale starring The Grinch™ in the Grinchmas™ Who-liday Spectacular. Buy your Universal Tickets here!Walt Disney World®
Celebrate a most wonderful time with a series of yuletide festivities, including enchanting fireworks, seasonal parades, glimmering displays and a candle-lit retelling of the tale that started it all. Start planning for a magical gathering with family, friends and familiar Disney faces! Held select nights at Magic Kingdom Park, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party offers cheer and enchantment for all ages and interests. Enjoy the all new “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” is the Christmas fireworks spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, running November 6, 2018 through January 6, 2019 at Walt Disney World. And hum along with the holiday music that fills the air. It’s a time for wishes to come true! Buy your Disney World tickets here!SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®
Here in a wintery, watery wonderland, guests of all ages will enjoy loads of frosty fun as they watch stunning live shows inspired by the natural world, share a smile with a playful penguin at the South Pole while visiting Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® Come see a lineup of six spectacular holiday shows, from ice skaters, to Sesame Street friends to the awe-inspiring O Wondrous Night. Rub noses with Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and all of his friends. And of course, no visit is complete without seeing Santa Clause himself. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is open more nights than ever before! Join the fun select nights November 17 – December 31, 2018, and is included with park admission. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where the season meets the sea!! Buy your SeaWorld tickets here!
Not only are the Big Three planning a wonderful celebration, there are many other attractions that will be pushing the limits on joyful festivities!Legoland Florida®
Legoland Florida has a Christmas Bricktacular that will feature tons of family fun, every Saturday and Sunday in December. This annual holiday celebration, returns to deck the halls with a 30-foot-tall Christmas tree made of thousands of LEGO® and DUPLO® bricks, festive decorations, a life-size LEGO Santa, reindeer and sleigh, holiday-themed scavenger hunts with prizes, and opportunities to build with LEGO alongside our Master Model Builders. Meet LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier during daily park appearances and end the evening with a not-so-silent-night fireworks spectacular set to classic Christmas melodies. Buy your Legoland tickets here!
Tis the Season for Theme Parks in Orlando 2018 so wherever you decide to celebrate the Holiday’s this year, let Orlando Ticket Connection show you the way!!
Every weekend in October, the place to be for silly, spooky fun is at SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. During this wonderful & fun daytime event, families will be immersed in an underwater “fantasea” filled with trick-or-treating, dancing with sea fairies, pumpkin fish and discover sea-themed arts and crafts.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular is included in a single day’s park admission. Dates for SeaWorld’s 2018 Halloween Spooktacular are Saturdays and Sundays, Sept 22-Oct 28. Each day the celebration begins at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and lasts until 8:00 p.m.
Spooktacular Highlights Include:
Cookie Decorating Station – Create your own Halloween-themed cookie at a special decorating station. Decked out with spooktacular loot, the kit includes a souvenir lunch box filled with a jumbo sugar cookie, toppings ranging from icing and sprinkles to M&M’s and milt or apple juice to wash it all down. (Kits are available for a small charge.)
Trick-or-Treat Sea Sweets – Kids can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways through many different stations filled with a wide array of sweets and treats as fun loving sea creatures are stationed along the way to excite and guide the youngsters. Hop aboard the Seven Seas Railway with Otto the Octopus and enjoy a whimsical train ride through Shamu’s Happy Harbor®.
Frozen Fun Zone – Located in Bayside Stadium, Penelope’s Party Zone comes to life when guests boogie and party to the spooky sound waves broadcasted by a live DJ, listen to spooky stories and enjoy fun activities with countless bubbles floating overhead and colorful pumpkinfish gliding beside.
Mermaid Grotto– This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with bubbles floating overhead and colorful sea-themed characters. Plus, have the opportunity to meet a mermaid.
Strolling Entertainment – A total of 35 fanciful sea creatures — including Gummy Worm Wanda, Salt Water Taffy and Swedish Fish Suzy — will join the “Spook-tastic” fun, welcoming trick-or-treaters as they stroll through colorful, playful schools of pumpkins fish.
Halloween Dance Party- Children join under-the-sea friends for a Halloween Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air.
When it comes to Orlando, most people think Disney World or Universal Studios. But there is also SeaWorld Orlando. It’s really a huge aquarium hidden in an amusement park. That’s why it is absolute fun as well educational to teach people all about marine life. Orlando Ticket Connection has put together the Top 8 Reasons SeaWorld Orlando Rocks!
1. Interaction With the Animals
Guests can get up close and personal with the animals, from walking next to flamingos on parade to feeding dolphins, sea lions, and stingrays. The Dolphin Nursery is a designated area for mothers and their newborn calves, who are especially playful for the audience. You can see orcas and mantas underwater as well as a dedicated shark encounter. This has one of the world’s largest underwater viewing tunnels and a touch pool where you can learn all about sharks from SeaWorld’s experts. Guests can glide through a glass tunnel completely surrounded by sharks. Outside is a tank filled with beautiful and exotic rays, like the leopard whipray.
2. Animal Rescue Animal rescue is also a significant focus of SeaWorld. Over the last 50 years, SeaWorld has helped rescue more than 26,000 animals, including sea turtles, dolphins and manatees from right here in Central Florida.
3. Experience the Thrill Rides
SeaWorld Orlando is home to some of the most-thrilling roller coasters in town as well as fun rides for the entire family. Mako, the fastest, highest and longest roller coaster in Orlando. Manta and Kraken are two roller coasters already at the park, both of which have been named among the best coasters in the country by roller-coaster fanatics as well as The Travel Channel. Kraken Unleashed has undergone a complete redo packs a G-Force rating of 3.9 with seven inversions and two vertical loops. Manta comes in a close second with a G-Force rating of 3.7 with four inversions and two inline twists, not to mention passengers are riding face-first. SeaWorld has promised a new ride, Infinity Falls that has yet to open but rumors have it opening before the end of the year. Rush the rapids on SeaWorld’s all-new river ride Infinity Falls. Explorers are wanted for the next expedition through Infinity Falls, coming to SeaWorld Orlando
4. Attend the Special Events
Throughout the year, SeaWorld hosts special events, concerts and food festivals, from the Halloween Spooktacular and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration to Summer Nights. With the return of Praise Wave, guests can also celebrate Christian fellowship and fun at SeaWorld Orlando. Halloween Spooktacular is especially fun for children as the park dresses up in a carnival-like theme complete with games, costumes and trick-or-treating. During select weekends in November, enjoy over 100 craft beers on draft from breweries across the state of Florida, during the During the Christmas Celebration, the park comes alive with thousands of lights—especially lovely in the Sea of Trees—and special attractions for kids like The Polar Express, visits with Santa and a Sesame Street “Countdown to Christmas” stage show.
5. SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin
This rides shows you Antarctica through the eyes of a penguin named Puck. This family ride is suitable for younger children and you can select a ‘mild’ or ‘wild’ version of the simulator experience. The best part is when the ride is over you will exit straight into the penguin colony, where you will see hundreds of penguins in their icy habitat.
6. Shamu’s Happy Harbor
Kid’s need a place just for them and Shamu’s Happy Harbor is just that, with lots of water spraying activities and kiddie rides. Shamu’s Happy Harbor has a four-story tall network of nets and tubes that kids can climb and crawl through. It’s called Pirate’s Nets and kids can spend hours and oodles of energy exploring this tubular world. Although this has made the list, the entire area is under construction and is slated to open sometime in 2019. Make sure when you visit next year with your kids this is one you don’t pass up!!
7. SeaWorld’s All-Day Dining
SeaWorld has the best dining plan out of any park! One full meal every hour, including dessert, all day long! If you eat just twice, you’ll get your money’s worth. Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per hour in the park. Guest can not only enjoy an exciting day full of great food and fun at SeaWorld Orlando but at Aquatica and Busch Gardens also. Pay once and dine up to once per hour all day until the published restaurant closing times. Orlando Ticket Connection is offering an incredible deal that can’t be bought at the gate! Enjoy the best dining value during your day of fun in the sun at SeaWorld, & Aquatica or Busch Gardens with the SeaWorld Parks CHOOSE 2 Parks with Dining Ticket.
8. There’s More Than One Park Why not visit all four of the SeaWorld Parks in Florida and save money when you purchase combo tickets! Swim with the dolphins or take an underwater walking tour in Discovery Cove. Alternatively try a Serengeti Safari in Busch Gardens, where you can hand-feed giraffes. On a hot day visit SeaWorld’s waterpark, Aquatica. Guest can enjoy the sun as well as have fun and some amazing water rides!
Free Beer Continues to Flow for Park Guests Through Labor Day Weekend
Just in time for International Beer Day, SeaWorld’s All New Craft Beer Festival will be celebrating the beloved bubbly beverage. Weekends Nov. 3 – 11. as the park will host their first ever Craft Beer Festival. In the meantime, park guests can enjoy free beer and a daily happy hour through Labor Day Weekend.
NEW- SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival – Weekends Nov. 3 – 11 Calling all beer connoisseurs, SeaWorld Orlando has a brand-new festival worth raising your glass over. The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival will feature 100+ brews on draft from breweries across the state of Florida, plus a few domestic and international craft favorites. The festival will also feature 20+ unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the event brew selection. Guests looking to taste their way around the Florida craft beer scene can take advantage of SeaWorld’s sampling packages designed for the most adventurous beer fans.
Last Chance for Free Beer! – Now through Sept. 2 The free brews will be available all summer long through Sept. 2, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. to one hour before park close. Complimentary domestic and seasonal beers will be available to guests 21 years of age and older. Guests can visit Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen Patio and receive up to two complimentary 7-ounce beers per visit.
Daily Happy Hour – Now through Sept. 2 Park guests are also invited to enjoy Happy Hour at SeaWorld, daily starting at 4 p.m. Happy Hour will feature buy one, get one free offers on all drink and select food items at Flamecraft Bar and Sharks Underwater Grill Bar. Both locations feature a variety of domestic and craft beer, mixed drinks and sharable appetizers.
The best deal for guests to experience the all-new Craft Beer Festival, and all of SeaWorld’s special events, is with Orlando Ticket Connection’s Discounted tickets and Combo tickets to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
SeaWorld has the best dining plan out of any park! One full meal every hour, including dessert, all day long! If you eat just twice, you’ll get your money’s worth. You can do so much more with the SeaWorld Parks CHOOSE 2 Parks with Dining Ticket.
Guest can not only enjoy an exciting day full of great food and fun at SeaWorld Orlando but at Aquatica and Busch Gardens also. Pay once and dine up to once per hour all day until the published restaurant closing times. Orlando Ticket Connection is offering an incredible deal that can’t be bought at the gate! Enjoy the best dining value during your day of fun in the sun at SeaWorld, & Aquatica or Busch Gardens with the SeaWorld Parks CHOOSE 2 Parks with Dining Ticket.All-Day Dining Deal at SeaWorld Orlando
Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per hour in the park. Some food and beverage exclusions apply. No refunds on day of use. Park admission is required, but not included. Purchase the SeaWorld Parks CHOOSE 2 Parks with Dining Ticket which allows you entrance to 2 parks of your choosing and unlimited visits to each participating restaurant until published restaurant once per hour. The wristband is valid for 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item and 1 soft beverage or iced tea. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times and shown at each redemption. The All-Day Dining Deal does not include equity dines such as Character Dining, Dine with Shamu, or Sharks Underwater Grill. Not valid with any souvenir products with the exception of Kids’ Meals. Sharing and take out is prohibited. Menu and prices are subject to change without notice. This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every hour until the published closing time. Valid locations include Voyager’s Smokehouse, Expedition Café, Seaport Pizza, Captain Pete’s Island Treats, The Spice Mill, Seafire Grill, and Mango Joe’s®.All-Day Dining Deal at Aquatica
A 2-course meal every hour – 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular non-alcoholic drink every 60 minutes. Kids meals for children (ages 3-9) once per hour. Visit your favorite Aquatica restaurant over and over again or try different places every time you feel hungry – it’s up to you. All the restaurants in the park are included in the deal! Aquatica has 3 restaurants with all kinds of mouth-watering dishes, from pizzas to pulled pork, baked chicken to hot dogs, and plenty of delicious sides and drinks to choose from too, Banana Beach Cookout, Mango Market, & Waterstone Grill.All-Day Dining Deal at Busch Gardens
Pay once and enjoy delicious meals and exclusive benefits throughout the day with the purchase of the All-Day Dine Deal. Up to one entrée, one side item or dessert and one beverage each time through the line. Exclusive Buy One, Get One Free offers on all snacks, bottled soda, beer and wine all-day long. at any of the following locations: Zagora Café, Serengeti Overlook Café, Kenya Kanteen, Sheikra Eats, Bengal Bistro, Dragon Fire Grill and Zambia Smokehouse. Child’s price includes kid’s meal entrees only.
SeaWorld Parks CHOOSE 2 Parks with Dining Ticket Details: Price does not include parking, taxes or service fees. Valid for a total of two (2) visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Adventure Island Tampa Bay. Plus, two (2) All-Day Dining Deals. First visit must be used within 365 days of purchase during regularly scheduled operating hours. Second visit and All-Day Dining Deal (if purchased) must be redeemed within 14 days of first visit. Online price not available at park.