SEAWORLD’S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION BRIGHTENS THE HOLIDAYS – WITH ALL-NEW MEET RUDOLPH™ EXPERIENCE AND RETURNING CLASSICS!
Brighten up this year’s holiday season during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, where guests experience the joys of Christmas complete with all-new festivities and returning favorites sure to inspire traditions for years to come. Holiday events take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays November 25 through December 11 and then run daily December 16 through 31.
SEAWORLD’S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION BRIGHTENS THE HOLIDAYS when guests of all ages can delight over scrumptious food, stunning live shows, joyful entertainment inspired by the natural world and much more.
All-New Holiday Festivities
· Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – New this year is the Rudolph’s ChristmasTown where guests can meet Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius from the classic family Christmas television special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Plus, guests can stroll past life-size story book vignettes showcasing the classic Rudolph story.
· Santa’s Workshop presented by Coca-Cola – Meet Santa Claus in an all-new Christmas experience. Guests can make timeless memories to treasure as they embrace the joy of the holiday season at Santa’s Workshop, presented by Coca-Cola.
Returning Holiday Favorites
Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
· Shamu Christmas Miracles – Shamu Stadium once again brightens the night with dazzling lights and glowing candles, while Christmas carols abound and Shamu splashes to celebrate the holiday season.
· O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
· Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
· Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
· Sea of Trees – Families will stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. New this year is a glistening Christmas tree towering 70-feet above the water.
· The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and the comedic antics of the Christmas Council, the Market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
For those looking for unique holiday cuisine, The Christmas Market is filled with fresh-popped kettle corn, waffle cone S’mores, grilled slider sandwiches, short-rib brisket mac & cheese and SeaWorld’s very own apple pie with a unique and delicious twist. Guests can also sip on flavorful hoppy craft brews and specialty flavored hot cocoa located near the stage at Bayside Pathway. Live music under the Gazebo completes the entire experience as guests enjoy the craft brew.
Guests can now indulge their senses with more than 60 delectable bites and craft brews served on tap with two all-new Tasting & Brew Sampler packages.
Guests can also enjoy a memorable holiday meal, along with a meet and greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Santa’s Fireside Feast. The exclusive dinner features an all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts.
Ring In The New Year at SeaWorld Orlando
On December 31, guests can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando. Vibrant fireworks will fill the night sky and festive entertainment will take place throughout the park, including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and delectable bites.
Guy Harvey Weekend-SeaWorld Orlando-Meet world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey at SeaWorld Orlando during Guy Harvey Weekend taking place November 19 and 20. Park guests will dive deeper than ever before as they explore sharks and their underwater world through inspiring conversations, exhibits of extraordinary artwork, meet-and-greets and signing opportunities.
Hear uplifting stories and gain insight into Guy Harvey’s work during hosted chats at Guy Harvey Weekend-SeaWorld Orlando, taking place both event days at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Browse SeaWorld’s collection of exclusive Guy Harvey artwork and merchandise plus stick around for meet-and-greets and signings inside the Guy Harvey Shop on both Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
In addition to the presentations and meet-and-greets, included with park admission, SeaWorld will offer several exclusive opportunities available throughout the weekend. Guests will have the opportunity to take part in a signature dinner of sustainable seafood specialties hosted by Guy in the immersive environment of Sharks Underwater Grill.Guy Harvey Weekend-SeaWorld Orlando
Park-goers will also have the opportunity to purchase thrilling “up close” Shark Encounter private tours with Guy Harvey:
• EXCLUSIVE GUY HARVEY SHARKS UP CLOSE TOUR– Join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey as he takes visitors on an unforgettable “up close” tour of the park’s Shark Encounter. Guests will get closer than ever to a wide variety of sharks in this extraordinary 700,000-gallon habitat and learn more about their world and the perils sharks face in the wild. The tour includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, as well as a signed mini-print of Guy Harvey artwork. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $39 per person.
• DINNER WITH GUY HARVEY AT SHARKS UNDERWATER GRILL– Guests can savor the flavors during SeaWorld’s culinary celebration at Sharks Underwater Grill hosted by world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey. Diners will experience a signature menu of sustainable seafood specialties in a unique oceanic space complete with a window into the mysterious world of sharks. Guy Harvey will be on hand to share compelling stories of the ocean, his artwork, and the inspiring beauty of the natural world we share. This 3-course dining experience includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, a signed mini-print of Guy’s artwork and one specialty beverage. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $99 per.
• PASS MEMBER EXCLUSIVE MEET & GREET WITH RUM TASTING– SeaWorld Pass Members are invited to join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey for an evening of inspiration and conservation. Pass Members will learn about the beauty of sharks and the critical role they play in our ocean while they relax in SeaWorld’s atmospheric Waterfront. Pass Members will also have the opportunity to enjoy a specialty rum tasting experience and receive a family photo with Guy Harvey, one specialty beverage and a set of exclusive specialty glasses. Pricing begins at $29 per pass member.
Once Upon a Time Begins at Magic Kingdom Park The Classic Disney fairy tales light up Cinderella Castle as the projection show “Once Upon a Time” debuts at Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® ResortOnce Upon a Time Begins at Magic Kingdom Park
Once Upon a Time Begins at Magic Kingdom Park, uses projection-mapping technology to produce a dazzling three-dimensional effect that fits every nook and contour of the Castle, from its base to the tips of its towers and turrets.
The result: Cinderella Castle opens like a storybook and becomes living art, the canvas for a kaleidoscopic and eye-filling feast of fantasy.
Coinciding with the 25th anniversary of the timeless animated classic, Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast,” the new projection show is narrated by Mrs. Potts who shares “once upon a time” bedtime stories with Chip.
Projected scenes let Guests relive some of their favorite Disney moments. They’ll fly with Peter Pan high above the rooftops of London to Never Land, drop in on a whimsical tea party hosted by the Mad Hatter and watch Winnie the Pooh rise to the top of the Castle while he hangs from a colorful balloon. And these are just some of the enchanting tales that come to life in “Once Upon a Time.”
The awe-inspiring show culminates with classic scenes from “Beauty and the Beast” – the Beast waltzing with his beloved Belle, his duel with Gaston, and finally his transformation back to the Prince. As Mrs. Potts and Chip conclude their bedtime story, the show moves to its grand finale including appearances by characters from some of Disney’s most beloved animated tales. Fireworks bursting above the Castle add to the magic.
“Once Upon a Time” takes its inspiration from a projection show that has thrilled guests at Tokyo Disney Resort since May 2014. The new show replaces the “Celebrate the Magic” Castle projection show that will end its four-year run on Nov. 3, 2016.
Orlando Florida-Perfect Holiday Vacation Spot; Whether you love theme parks, nature, space, or just lots of sunshine, you will find what you want in Orlando. The weather is pleasant year around, and the area is known as the entertainment capital of the world.
The prime attraction in Orlando is the Walt Disney World Resort, and if you want an all Disney holiday then Orlando is definitely for you. Stay at a Disney resort, and Disney’s Magic Express will transport you from the beautiful Orlando International airport, picking up your luggage and delivering it straight to your hotel room. You can find plenty to do for at least two weeks without leaving Disney property. Walt Disney World Resort has four theme parks and two water parks for an incredible vacation full of fun. It’s a magical dream come true! From being a princess at Magic Kingdom® Park to wild adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, you’ll want to take your time and explore all four theme parks!
However, Orlando offers more than just a Disney experience. Universal Orlando Resort offers two major theme parks, targeting thrill-seekers with daring rides and lively nightlife. Choose the option of experiencing Universal Orlando with PARK to PARK ACCESS tickets. This ticket allows you to enjoy BOTH parks each day you visit.When you buy Universal Orlando Discount Theme Park Tickets, you can also enjoy the best in restaurants, nightclubs, shopping, movies and more at Universal CityWalk®, The Entertainment Capital of OrlandoSM.
Nature lovers will want to check out SeaWorld Orlando, including Discovery Cove where guests can swim with the dolphins, and Busch Gardens, in nearby Tampa, As an authorized seller of tickets for SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Orlando Ticket Connection is able to offer you great discounted rates. For the BEST value: Choose the Unlimited Visits Ticket for 14 consecutive days of unlimited visits to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens. SAVE OVER $30 Off GATE & includes FREE parking.
However, if you are looking for a less “themed” nature experience, visitors can take airboat rides and view animals, such as alligators in their natural habitats, or explore the many hiking and camping trails.
Cultural experiences and sporting events abound in Orlando. The area offers a variety of theatre and musical venues, featuring both local artists and celebrity events. In addition, Orlando is home to professional and semi-professional sports teams, including the popular Orlando Magic of the NBA. For educational side trips, families will want to visit the Kennedy Space Center or museums, such as the Orlando Science Center or Mennello Museum of American Folk Art.
So you see Orlando is filled with exciting experiences for all members of the family! OrlandoTicketConnection.com has some of the lowest prices on Orlando Theme Park & Attraction tickets & is how you can enjoy, Orlando Florida-Perfect Holiday Vacation Spot.
Walt Disney World is probably the most visited vacation resort in the world. Yet as magical as it is, it can also be extremely overwhelming for parents, grandparents, and even children themselves. There are several things you might want to know before you arrive this holiday season, to make sure you have the best vacation ever, so we have compiled a list of things NOT to do at Disney World.Disney World Vacation Don’ts!
1. If you are like me, one of the benefits of going on vacation is getting to sleep in—but not at if you are planning on going to Disney World this holiday season! The number one mistake first-time guests make is thinking they can arrive at the parks at 11 a.m. and see everything in a couple of hours. The park is least crowded in the first hour after opening, so this is your best chance to get on the big-name rides without long waits. Later you can have an afternoon catnap.
2. Something to think about; Walt Disney World is huge! As a matter of fact they say it is twice the size of Manhattan. With four theme parks, two water parks, and countless sporting, shopping, and dining options, it’s not possible to see everything in the course of one vacation. In fact, they designed it that way to make sure you’ll come back. You have to into consideration the age, endurance, and patience of everyone in your party and prioritize accordingly. Finding out what each park offer as far as rides and attractions will make things a lot easier. That way you can plan your day with a plan in mind.
3. Never, ever go to the parks without a plan! Things have gotten so much easier thanks to FastPass+, the My Disney Experience. Disney is always expanding the size of the parks, so the days are gone where Disney can be tackled without a plan. If you’re thinking, “We’ll just show up, get a map, and see what everybody feels like doing,” you’re likely to find yourself shut out of the best restaurants and most popular attractions by families who made advance reservations. This is especially true if you’re traveling during the upcoming major holidays.
4. While on vacation you have to decide what to eat, where to eat and when to eat! Some people will choose to select The Disney Dining Plan, which might not be a bad idea. It offers the convenience of paying for your meals before you ever get into here, but a lot of guests will play it by ear and forget about the importance of planning your meals. The best thing not to do is wait until after you get into town. Before you know it you have maxed out your credit cards on food, and have forgotten the reason you came. To Have FUN!!
5. Don’t assume your children will be immediately drawn to Mickey Mouse and the other Disney characters! If they have never seen Mickey Mouse up close and personal, he will look a lot different from the one they see on Television and in videos. Mickey cuts quite a figure and is quite large (5 feet) when you actually see him, but maybe allowing your children time to adjust a few days might be the best thing for their adventure. And instead of forcing kids into the picture, allow them to watch the characters before approaching. Employees have been trained to be sensitive around nervous children and are good at slowly inviting them to participate on their own terms. If you schedule a character meal, save if for the last day. By then, even the most cautious kids usually will have warmed up.
6. Don’t take for granted that since Disney is for families, that all of the attractions are suitable for everyone. Some can be downright scary for even grown-ups. It’s easy to figure out that a ride called Tower of Terror might be terrifying, but keep in mind that Disney does scary atmospheres as well. The Haunted Mansion, It’s Tough to be a Bug, Stitch’s Great Escape—all of these are tame rides with elements that might frighten some youngsters. When in doubt, let a parent ride first and come back with the verdict, or do a baby swap.
7. Last but not least, is Don’t Rush!! Disney can’t be hurried through! You can come back year after year and still have a hard time taking it all in. Slow down and take in the sights. There are so many unique and fun things to do and see. Take lots of picture and take breaks when the young ones get tired and come back the next day. A lot of parents try to cram everything in to get the most out of the vacation, and end up buying the huge ticket packages that are offered , Orlando Ticket Connection offers some of the lowest prices on Discount Disney Tickets! Click here to find out Walt Disney World Park Information!!
Save when you can and enjoy!!
The OTC Genius just came back for vacation so I will be taking my readers on a journey through some of the best day trips I experienced!!
Since Orlando is the Theme Park Capital of the World, I decided to spend most of my vacation time exploring the major attractions. There are been so many changes to most of the theme parks that I thought what a great time to renew my experiences!! In order to keep my readers updated I have to sacrifice and do a little work! (Ha Ha, that’s what I told my boss).
The first stop on the agenda was Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom. As much as I love animals, I have to admit that I am a real thrill seeker and preferred to visit a park with the fastest roller coaster. But the person I invited to share the day with, wanted to visit Animal Kingdom so that is where we went. Orlando Ticket Connection prides itself on having the inside track so I always try to go with someone else because that way I can get another opinion.
Of course we rode the amazing Expedition Everest! This is one of my favorite Walt Disney rides and it totally lived up to my expectations. It is always exciting to ride the speeding train though the Himalayas, all the while being chased by the ferocious Yeti!! I really love when the tracks are out and you plunge backwards into the unknown!!
Walking through Walt Disney’s Animal Kingdom gives the impression of being right smack dab in the middle of the African and Asian continents. The landscape is amazing and transports you to these wonderful lands!
One of the absolute best adventures of the day was the Kilimanjaro Safari! After walking in the heat and trying to take in all of the sights and sounds a much needed escape was called for. Even though I have been on this safari before, there were never as many animals as there was this day! It was like all of Africa was let out!! We took so many pictures, and just have to share them with you.
I loved the Giraffes, especially the baby giraffes. Do you know that giraffes have the same amount of bones in their necks as a human does? They are just longer! The White Rhinos are really not white, and originally the name was lost in translation. It was named “widj” in Dutch because of their wide mouths, but somehow they started pronouncing it white! The tour guide was full of amazing information, which I found to be very entertaining.
The OTC Genius is giving Animal Kingdom AND Kilimanjaro Safari 5 STARS!
Interested in experiencing this live? Click here for the best prices!
It’s time for Legoland Florida Brick or Treat 2016! Guests will invade LEGOLAND® Florida Resort during its kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Legoland Florida Brick or Treat 2016, starting Oct 1 2016. This spooky event is great for the whole family and will continue every weekend in October. It features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail; super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for these scary creatures that have invaded our famous cities. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick or treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the
Parked in Market Plaza will be the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse, a giant LEGO model inspired by a set from the now-retired LEGO Monster Fighters series. For this year’s Brick or Treat, the hot-rod hearse made out of more than 280,000 LEGO and DUPLO® bricks has been enhanced with spooky sound effects and ghostly lights, making it an even-more-perfect photo opportunity for boys and ghouls.world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes! Dates for the event: October 1,2 8,9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 30, & Halloween Night October 31!!
Here are the highlights for all of the Halloween fun at the park:
*Brand new – giant 13 foot long LEGO Hearse *Nightly fireworks display *LEGO Vampire Build *World’s Largest LEGO Pumpkin Photo Opportunity *Witching Hour *Brick or Treat Trail *Everything is Awesome Costume Contest *Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters: Wanda the Witch, Vladimir the Vampire, Frank N. Stein, Mortimor the Mum
Universal Orlando has joined forces with Universal Creative and VRstudios to develop THE REPOSITORY at Universal Orlando, a first-of-its-kind sphere of psychological horror and investigational journey that’s a unsettling combination of fear and Virtual Reality.
THE REPOSITORY at Universal Orlando, lasts for 30 minutes, but only 10 minutes actually takes place in VR where you will explore a physical warehouse crammed full of supernatural objects while interacting with real-life characters to solve a mystery and gain access to a spectral void. At that point, you’ll put on a special VR headset to explore a ghostly dimension, traveling into the netherworld using VR to fight off a supernatural enemy.
“Once you enter the Dark Portal, you come in contact with the dark entities — creatures that live in the paranormal,” T.J Mannarino, Universal Orlando’s senior director of entertainment, art and design told Digital Trends. “This experience is something that we could not do in the real world.” With a team of investigators, enter an ancient, old warehouse where mystifying artifacts have been collected and stored for hundreds of years.
Sophisticated supernatural and paranormal devices are being tested using state-of-the-art technologies to determine the power these relics hold. You make your way through multiple rooms and find yourselves transported to various worlds in this personalized, mind-bending experience.
To pull that last part off, Universal Orlando will break each team of four people into pairs and lead them to massive 18-foot by 18-foot stages. They’ll be able to walk around to explore the netherworld and interact with the rest of the team virtually. The entire experience is designed to keep you on the stage naturally, but there’s also a physical barrier and employees in the room just in case.
THE REPOSITORY at Universal Orlando, is available on select nights from September 29 through October 31. It costs $50 on top of the regular Halloween Horror Nights entry fee, which can range from $67 to $105. Reservation times are available between 5:00pm and 1:00am.
Take a close-up look at what goes into – and oozes out of – some of Hollywood’s strangest creatures, at Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show! This is considered Universal Studios most entertaining live show. While there’s plenty of fake blood thrown around, the on stage actors are hilariously funny.
This funny, highly entertaining show begins in an intriguingly creepy preshow area where masks, props, and rubber skeletons from classic and contemporary horror films and tributes to great makeup artists like Lon Chaney, Rick Baker, and Jack Pierce make a great backdrop for a horrifying family photo. Once inside the theater, your host brings out a special-effects expert who describes and shares some secrets about what goes into (and oozes out of) creepy movie effects (e.g., corn syrup and food coloring make for a dandy blood substitute).
Despite the potentially frightening topic, most of the audience gets a kick out of the whole show, because the subject is handled with an extraordinary amount of dead-on humor. Older children, in particular, eat up the blood-and-guts stories. One-liners delivered with comedy-club timing, audience participation, knives, guns, loose limbs—all this goes into creating a flat-out fantastic show that entertains everyone.
Located behind a re-creation of the front of Hollywood’s Pantages Theater, Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show takes a look at the work of special effects make-up artists is one of the few attractions that remains from the park’s opening. As the title suggests, there’s a bit of gore and the gruesome in this live show, but the overall tone is mostly light, with a heavy dose of Universal’s distinctive sarcastic humor.
Before the show, check out the lobby’s collection of authentic props, make-up effects and more from some of Universal’s most legendary horror movies. For people with disabilities: The theater is wheelchair accessible. Good scripts and good shtick mean that those with visual impairments can also enjoy the show. If busy, use Express Pass or come in the afternoon or evening. Arrive about 15 minutes before showtime (doors close immediately after show starts).
Orlando Ticket Connection is your one-stop shop for all Discount Universal Orlando tickets. We are authorized resellers of ALL Orlando Theme Parks and Attraction Tickets. Buy now & Pay later with PayPal!!