Archive for the ‘SeaWorld Orlando News’ Category
SeaWorld Orlando has always been an exciting place to visit but in the past few years they have really overcome the stigma that unfavorable stories seemed intent to darkened their reputation. SeaWorld not only came back fighting but have established themselves as a wonderful and exciting place where families can discover amazing experiences! Included in park admission the are many exciting, tasty and family-friendly events , as well as mind-blowing rides so we have put together the Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019.Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019
1. SeaWorld Orlando will open the all new Sesame Street land. There will be new attractions, new themes and shows and possibly a new parade. Expect to see more offerings like the wildly successful Seven Seas Food Festival, and even more expansions on Electric Ocean and Halloween.
2. Three Kings Day Celebration: Daily, Jan. 1 – 6 Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men during SeaWorld’s Three Kings Day celebration. This festive event brings SeaWorld’s holiday season to an incredible close with specialty cuisine and celebratory experiences that honor the cherished traditions of Latin cultures.
3. SeaWorld® Inside Look: Get up close like no guest has gone before and feel inspired with Inside Look. Animal lovers will get the unique chance to look behind-the-scenes at the inspiring day-to-day care our animal experts provide, as well as the life-saving operations of our amazing Rescue Team. Explore 11 locations led by animal care experts and behaviorists in the park. SeaWorld® Inside Look will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, May 5 – 20, and is included with park admission.
4. Elmo’s Birthday Weekend: Feb. 2 – 3 SeaWorld is the place to be for Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, featuring an interactive DJ dance party, fun party games and surprise visitors. Don’t miss this weekend-long party for Elmo as we prepare to welcome our brand-new Sesame Street at SeaWorld in the spring of 2019!
5. Seven Seas Food Festival: Weekends, Feb. 9 – May 5 The popular Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld in the spring with more to love. As guests sip and sample their way through the park, they will discover globally inspired flavors while enjoying local craft beers and beverages from around the world. The fun goes beyond the food with live performances at Bayside Stadium featuring top artists.
6. Electric Ocean: Select nights, May 24 – Sept. 1 As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the glow of Electric Ocean at SeaWorld, returning next year for another summer of fun. With exciting nighttime shows and electrifying music, guests are immersed in a sea of wonder that ends in “Ignite,” a spectacular finale with fireworks, lasers and fountains.
7. Craft Beer Festival: Weekends, Sept. 7 – 29 The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival extends to four weekends in 2019, featuring 100+ brews on draft at locations around the park Guests will enjoy unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the festival’s brew selection.
8. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular: Weekends, Sept. 21 – Oct. 27 New surprises await at Orlando’s biggest family-friendly Halloween event. Guests of all ages can celebrate with the all-new Sesame Street Halloween Parade, featuring fantastic floats, crowd-pleasing performances and everyone’s favorite furry friends. Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party, trick-or-treating around the park and the opportunity to meet whimsical characters inspired by the sea.
9. Praise Wave: Weekends, Nov. 2 – 17 With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate Christian fellowship and inspiring music. Uplifting live concerts from the hottest names in Christian music will light up the stage at SeaWorld.
10. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: Nov. 23 – Dec. 31 The joys of the holiday season come to life at SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights blanket the park in holiday cheer as guests immerse themselves in the sight, sounds and tastes of the season. The event features stunning live shows, scrumptious holiday treats and opportunities to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
If the Top Ten Reasons to visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019, don’t get you excited just stay tuned for what SeaWorld Has planned for 2020.
When it’s Christmas in Orlando, do you find yourself missing the white wintery wonderland other states enjoy? Do you look around at the palm trees basking in sunshine while still wearing shorts in mid-December and consider packing up your life and moving north? There is a way to experience festive winter-like Christmas without leaving the Central Florida with a Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando.Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando
On select nights from November 17 to December 31, Santa Clause is coming to town. He’s bringing Rudolf and the gang, and they’re setting up his workshop at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Guests can visit him there and make timeless memories with excellent photo opportunities. But that’s only the beginning, there’s so much more to discover with the Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando
Festival of the Trees
The yuletide mood is set with the glistening Sea of Trees sparkling red and green and white in the center of the park. Stroll through the market along the Bayside Pathway where the air is filled with the scents of cinnamon and spice and the sounds of carolers infuse your spirit with merriment. You can mark names off your Christmas shopping list with gifts from the artisans selling their one-of-a-kind wares or snuggle up with loved ones and friends in front of the fire pit with a holiday craft brew. Stroll through the model train village, and all the while watching out for the playful elves and laugh out loud at a gang of street performers that bring brightness and joy.
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas in Orlando is a hilarious seasonal show. It begins when Elmo and all his Sesame Street friends arrive with a Christmas wish offer fun musical celebration. Discover the lovable sea lions who are joined by a comical elf, jolly walrus and mischievous otters for a fun Christmas celebration.
O Wondrous Night
The night is wondrous with the O Wondrous Night live nativity – with over 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and live animals, it’s a version of The Christmas Story you won’t see anywhere else. This live nativity show at Nautilus Theater brings the story of Christmas to life through the viewpoint of the animals that were there. The show features life-size puppets, special effects, live animals and over 30 carols to delight your entire family. O Wondrous Night is a peaceful, joyous celebration that will wow your whole family.
Are you ready for the Waves of holiday spirit that will splash over SeaWorld Orlando, during Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando? It’s time to experience a wintery, watery wonderland, and it can all be found with Orlando Ticket Connection’s Discount SeaWorld Multi-Day Tickets. Get the Unlimited for 14 Days with FREE Parking at all 4 of SeaWorld Parks, or choose the SeaWorld with ALL Day Dining. where guests of all ages will enjoy loads of frosty fun as they watch stunning live shows and attractions while feasting on a delicious, dining extravaganza!