Archive for the ‘SeaWorld Orlando News’ Category
SeaWorld Orlando has always been an exciting place to visit but in the past few years they have really overcome the stigma that unfavorable stories seemed intent to darkened their reputation. SeaWorld not only came back fighting but have established themselves as a wonderful and exciting place where families can discover amazing experiences! Included in park admission the are many exciting, tasty and family-friendly events , as well as mind-blowing rides so we have put together the Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019.Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019
1. SeaWorld Orlando will open the all new Sesame Street land. There will be new attractions, new themes and shows and possibly a new parade. Expect to see more offerings like the wildly successful Seven Seas Food Festival, and even more expansions on Electric Ocean and Halloween.
2. Three Kings Day Celebration: Daily, Jan. 1 – 6 Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men during SeaWorld’s Three Kings Day celebration. This festive event brings SeaWorld’s holiday season to an incredible close with specialty cuisine and celebratory experiences that honor the cherished traditions of Latin cultures.
3. SeaWorld® Inside Look: Get up close like no guest has gone before and feel inspired with Inside Look. Animal lovers will get the unique chance to look behind-the-scenes at the inspiring day-to-day care our animal experts provide, as well as the life-saving operations of our amazing Rescue Team. Explore 11 locations led by animal care experts and behaviorists in the park. SeaWorld® Inside Look will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, May 5 – 20, and is included with park admission.
4. Elmo’s Birthday Weekend: Feb. 2 – 3 SeaWorld is the place to be for Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, featuring an interactive DJ dance party, fun party games and surprise visitors. Don’t miss this weekend-long party for Elmo as we prepare to welcome our brand-new Sesame Street at SeaWorld in the spring of 2019!
5. Seven Seas Food Festival: Weekends, Feb. 9 – May 5 The popular Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld in the spring with more to love. As guests sip and sample their way through the park, they will discover globally inspired flavors while enjoying local craft beers and beverages from around the world. The fun goes beyond the food with live performances at Bayside Stadium featuring top artists.
6. Electric Ocean: Select nights, May 24 – Sept. 1 As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the glow of Electric Ocean at SeaWorld, returning next year for another summer of fun. With exciting nighttime shows and electrifying music, guests are immersed in a sea of wonder that ends in “Ignite,” a spectacular finale with fireworks, lasers and fountains.
7. Craft Beer Festival: Weekends, Sept. 7 – 29 The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival extends to four weekends in 2019, featuring 100+ brews on draft at locations around the park Guests will enjoy unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the festival’s brew selection.
8. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular: Weekends, Sept. 21 – Oct. 27 New surprises await at Orlando’s biggest family-friendly Halloween event. Guests of all ages can celebrate with the all-new Sesame Street Halloween Parade, featuring fantastic floats, crowd-pleasing performances and everyone’s favorite furry friends. Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party, trick-or-treating around the park and the opportunity to meet whimsical characters inspired by the sea.
9. Praise Wave: Weekends, Nov. 2 – 17 With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate Christian fellowship and inspiring music. Uplifting live concerts from the hottest names in Christian music will light up the stage at SeaWorld.
10. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: Nov. 23 – Dec. 31 The joys of the holiday season come to life at SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights blanket the park in holiday cheer as guests immerse themselves in the sight, sounds and tastes of the season. The event features stunning live shows, scrumptious holiday treats and opportunities to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
If the Top Ten Reasons to visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019, don’t get you excited just stay tuned for what SeaWorld Has planned for 2020.
When it’s Christmas in Orlando, do you find yourself missing the white wintery wonderland other states enjoy? Do you look around at the palm trees basking in sunshine while still wearing shorts in mid-December and consider packing up your life and moving north? There is a way to experience festive winter-like Christmas without leaving the Central Florida with a Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando.Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando
On select nights from November 17 to December 31, Santa Clause is coming to town. He’s bringing Rudolf and the gang, and they’re setting up his workshop at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Guests can visit him there and make timeless memories with excellent photo opportunities. But that’s only the beginning, there’s so much more to discover with the Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando
Festival of the Trees
The yuletide mood is set with the glistening Sea of Trees sparkling red and green and white in the center of the park. Stroll through the market along the Bayside Pathway where the air is filled with the scents of cinnamon and spice and the sounds of carolers infuse your spirit with merriment. You can mark names off your Christmas shopping list with gifts from the artisans selling their one-of-a-kind wares or snuggle up with loved ones and friends in front of the fire pit with a holiday craft brew. Stroll through the model train village, and all the while watching out for the playful elves and laugh out loud at a gang of street performers that bring brightness and joy.
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas in Orlando is a hilarious seasonal show. It begins when Elmo and all his Sesame Street friends arrive with a Christmas wish offer fun musical celebration. Discover the lovable sea lions who are joined by a comical elf, jolly walrus and mischievous otters for a fun Christmas celebration.
O Wondrous Night
The night is wondrous with the O Wondrous Night live nativity – with over 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and live animals, it’s a version of The Christmas Story you won’t see anywhere else. This live nativity show at Nautilus Theater brings the story of Christmas to life through the viewpoint of the animals that were there. The show features life-size puppets, special effects, live animals and over 30 carols to delight your entire family. O Wondrous Night is a peaceful, joyous celebration that will wow your whole family.
Are you ready for the Waves of holiday spirit that will splash over SeaWorld Orlando, during Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando? It’s time to experience a wintery, watery wonderland, and it can all be found with Orlando Ticket Connection’s Discount SeaWorld Multi-Day Tickets. Get the Unlimited for 14 Days with FREE Parking at all 4 of SeaWorld Parks, or choose the SeaWorld with ALL Day Dining. where guests of all ages will enjoy loads of frosty fun as they watch stunning live shows and attractions while feasting on a delicious, dining extravaganza!
Every weekend in October, the place to be for silly, spooky fun is at SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. During this wonderful & fun daytime event, families will be immersed in an underwater “fantasea” filled with trick-or-treating, dancing with sea fairies, pumpkin fish and discover sea-themed arts and crafts.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular is included in a single day’s park admission. Dates for SeaWorld’s 2018 Halloween Spooktacular are Saturdays and Sundays, Sept 22-Oct 28. Each day the celebration begins at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and lasts until 8:00 p.m.
Spooktacular Highlights Include:
Cookie Decorating Station – Create your own Halloween-themed cookie at a special decorating station. Decked out with spooktacular loot, the kit includes a souvenir lunch box filled with a jumbo sugar cookie, toppings ranging from icing and sprinkles to M&M’s and milt or apple juice to wash it all down. (Kits are available for a small charge.)
Trick-or-Treat Sea Sweets – Kids can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways through many different stations filled with a wide array of sweets and treats as fun loving sea creatures are stationed along the way to excite and guide the youngsters. Hop aboard the Seven Seas Railway with Otto the Octopus and enjoy a whimsical train ride through Shamu’s Happy Harbor®.
Frozen Fun Zone – Located in Bayside Stadium, Penelope’s Party Zone comes to life when guests boogie and party to the spooky sound waves broadcasted by a live DJ, listen to spooky stories and enjoy fun activities with countless bubbles floating overhead and colorful pumpkinfish gliding beside.
Mermaid Grotto– This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with bubbles floating overhead and colorful sea-themed characters. Plus, have the opportunity to meet a mermaid.
Strolling Entertainment – A total of 35 fanciful sea creatures — including Gummy Worm Wanda, Salt Water Taffy and Swedish Fish Suzy — will join the “Spook-tastic” fun, welcoming trick-or-treaters as they stroll through colorful, playful schools of pumpkins fish.
Halloween Dance Party- Children join under-the-sea friends for a Halloween Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air.
When it comes to Orlando, most people think Disney World or Universal Studios. But there is also SeaWorld Orlando. It’s really a huge aquarium hidden in an amusement park. That’s why it is absolute fun as well educational to teach people all about marine life. Orlando Ticket Connection has put together the Top 8 Reasons SeaWorld Orlando Rocks!
1. Interaction With the Animals
Guests can get up close and personal with the animals, from walking next to flamingos on parade to feeding dolphins, sea lions, and stingrays. The Dolphin Nursery is a designated area for mothers and their newborn calves, who are especially playful for the audience. You can see orcas and mantas underwater as well as a dedicated shark encounter. This has one of the world’s largest underwater viewing tunnels and a touch pool where you can learn all about sharks from SeaWorld’s experts. Guests can glide through a glass tunnel completely surrounded by sharks. Outside is a tank filled with beautiful and exotic rays, like the leopard whipray.
2. Animal Rescue Animal rescue is also a significant focus of SeaWorld. Over the last 50 years, SeaWorld has helped rescue more than 26,000 animals, including sea turtles, dolphins and manatees from right here in Central Florida.
3. Experience the Thrill Rides
SeaWorld Orlando is home to some of the most-thrilling roller coasters in town as well as fun rides for the entire family. Mako, the fastest, highest and longest roller coaster in Orlando. Manta and Kraken are two roller coasters already at the park, both of which have been named among the best coasters in the country by roller-coaster fanatics as well as The Travel Channel. Kraken Unleashed has undergone a complete redo packs a G-Force rating of 3.9 with seven inversions and two vertical loops. Manta comes in a close second with a G-Force rating of 3.7 with four inversions and two inline twists, not to mention passengers are riding face-first. SeaWorld has promised a new ride, Infinity Falls that has yet to open but rumors have it opening before the end of the year. Rush the rapids on SeaWorld’s all-new river ride Infinity Falls. Explorers are wanted for the next expedition through Infinity Falls, coming to SeaWorld Orlando
4. Attend the Special Events
Throughout the year, SeaWorld hosts special events, concerts and food festivals, from the Halloween Spooktacular and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration to Summer Nights. With the return of Praise Wave, guests can also celebrate Christian fellowship and fun at SeaWorld Orlando. Halloween Spooktacular is especially fun for children as the park dresses up in a carnival-like theme complete with games, costumes and trick-or-treating. During select weekends in November, enjoy over 100 craft beers on draft from breweries across the state of Florida, during the During the Christmas Celebration, the park comes alive with thousands of lights—especially lovely in the Sea of Trees—and special attractions for kids like The Polar Express, visits with Santa and a Sesame Street “Countdown to Christmas” stage show.
5. SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin
This rides shows you Antarctica through the eyes of a penguin named Puck. This family ride is suitable for younger children and you can select a ‘mild’ or ‘wild’ version of the simulator experience. The best part is when the ride is over you will exit straight into the penguin colony, where you will see hundreds of penguins in their icy habitat.
6. Shamu’s Happy Harbor
Kid’s need a place just for them and Shamu’s Happy Harbor is just that, with lots of water spraying activities and kiddie rides. Shamu’s Happy Harbor has a four-story tall network of nets and tubes that kids can climb and crawl through. It’s called Pirate’s Nets and kids can spend hours and oodles of energy exploring this tubular world. Although this has made the list, the entire area is under construction and is slated to open sometime in 2019. Make sure when you visit next year with your kids this is one you don’t pass up!!
7. SeaWorld’s All-Day Dining
SeaWorld has the best dining plan out of any park! One full meal every hour, including dessert, all day long! If you eat just twice, you’ll get your money’s worth. Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per hour in the park. Guest can not only enjoy an exciting day full of great food and fun at SeaWorld Orlando but at Aquatica and Busch Gardens also. Pay once and dine up to once per hour all day until the published restaurant closing times. Orlando Ticket Connection is offering an incredible deal that can’t be bought at the gate! Enjoy the best dining value during your day of fun in the sun at SeaWorld, & Aquatica or Busch Gardens with the SeaWorld Parks CHOOSE 2 Parks with Dining Ticket.
8. There’s More Than One Park Why not visit all four of the SeaWorld Parks in Florida and save money when you purchase combo tickets! Swim with the dolphins or take an underwater walking tour in Discovery Cove. Alternatively try a Serengeti Safari in Busch Gardens, where you can hand-feed giraffes. On a hot day visit SeaWorld’s waterpark, Aquatica. Guest can enjoy the sun as well as have fun and some amazing water rides!
Summer May Be Coming to an End, but the Party Continues at Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando announced a new Latin-inspired Fiesta taking place at the park throughout the month of September. Included with park admission, this upbeat celebration will include live entertainment, specialty menu items and beach games that the entire family will enjoy! Plus, experience thrilling water rides like the all-new Ray Rush.
Live Music and Entertainment Guests will enjoy a change in tempo everyday with Latin beats throughout the park. Every Saturday and Sunday in September will feature a live DJ and energetic entertainers on Aquatica’s sandy beaches.
Specialty Menu Items Throughout September, guests can enjoy delicious Latin-inspired treats, mixed drinks, and Sangria located in specialty food stations throughout the park and at Waterstone Grill, Mango Market, and Ke’re’s Bar. Popular food selections will include: pinchos with pigeon peas, arepas, empanadas, bacalaítos, fish tacos, tripleta and tasty snow cones with Latin flavors.
Ray Rush, SeaWorld’s new 60-foot-tall manta ray-themed water slide
The new family-friendly slide, celebrated its official opening Saturday, May 12. Ray Rush is the first in Florida to combine enclosed tube sections, a giant sphere and a drop into an open-air halfpipe. The combination of these three unique slide elements seamlessly blended into one attraction creates a ride experience that is both thrilling and family-friendly,
Buy Online and Save Fiesta Aquatica is included with park admission, giving you a chance to experience the thrills of our waterslides and dance your heart out with family and friends. Visit any day in September and save $20 when you buy online one day in advance on a Single-Day Ticket.
The best way to experience all of the amazing food offerings is by adding All-Day Dining to eat all day for only $10 more. Enjoy our traditional menu items along with some of these Latin-inspired fun eats at participating restaurants. Offer ends 8/30/18. Must visit by 9/30/18.