Toy Story Land is the newest expansion at Walt Disney World, spanning over 11-acres at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park. If you’re a Toy Story fan you’ll be in your element, exploring the colorful world of Andy’s backyard. There’s so much to see, but these are the Top 6 Must-do’s at Toy Story Land in 2019 during your visit.Andy’s Back Yard
Toy Story Mania is one of the most popular rides at Walt Disney World and now guests can get even more of Buzz, Woody and the whole gang in the new 11-acre Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The land, based off the beloved Pixar films and characters, is designed to look like Andy’s backyard and guests will feel like they’ve shrunken down to the size of a green army man with giant toys scattered about everywhere. “It’s great to be able to bring guests into Andy’s backyard,” said Disney Imagineer Shannon Mashchak. “It’s really fun developing all the immersive details, which is challenging yet exciting to take all of those toys that so many generations know and love and then blow them up so that you’re the size of a toy.”Ride Slinky Dog Dash
The marquee attraction at Toy Story Land is Slinky Dog Dash. The story is that Andy combined a mega coaster kit with Slinky Dog as the coaster car. “Something that’s unique and special about Slinky Dog Dash is that you actually get to ride inside one of those classic characters from your favorite movies,” said Mashchak. The Disney Imagineer also said to look for fun details such as Slinky’s tail bouncing and characters Jesse and Rex talking to each other during the ride. For a coaster, it’s not intense like the park’s Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster and doesn’t have any scary drops so it’s a perfect introduction for kids ready to try a coaster ride.Take a Spin on Alien Swirling Saucers
One of the two new rides in Toy Story Land is the Alien Swirling Saucers. Here, guests climb aboard Alien-piloted rocket ship saucers which move around to electronic space music. The Alien’s favorite object, “The Claw”, looms overhead. The rocket ships whirl and swirl, but they don’t spin, making this ride less nausea-inducing than the Mad Hatter Teacups. The minimum height for this ride is 32 inches and FastPass+ is available.Green Army Patrol
Disney couldn’t have possibly opened a new land without bringing in some new entertainment. Since this is Toy Story Land, it makes sense that the Green Army Patrol would be part of the fun. This posse of green guys marches through Toy Story Land, stopping to play games with guests in their fun boot camp. Green Army Drum Corps can also be found marching around Toy Story Land. They play percussive music that is sure to get you moving.Woody’s Lunch Box
Perhaps one of the most creative quick service counters at Walt Disney World, Woody’s Lunch Box is literally a lunchbox propped up with toys, a thermos and other lunchbox food. And the menu is a lot of fun with items that take you straight back to your childhood such as a s’mores French toast sandwich or an old-fashioned soda float. “The inspiration was to bring back the kid we all have in ourselves,” said Hollywood Studios Pastry Chef Sergio Avila Favela. And the food is just as cute as it is tasty. When asked what the best Instagrammable snack is on the menu, the chef chuckled and said, “Oh, the tart.” These oven pastries are so much better than the boxed stuff and come in two delicious flavors: hazelnut with bacon bits and (my favorite) raspberry.Check-Out Buzz and Woody
Buzz and Woody are literally a big part of the new land with two larger-than-life structures. You can find Woody at the beginning of the land and Buzz right outside Alien Swirling Saucers. While these toys might seem like they’re just decoration, they actually talk so when you walk past them hang around for a second to hear Woody welcome you as a toy to Andy’s backyard and Buzz speak in Spanish.
2019 promises to be big as far as new attractions but this one is sure to be popular for a very long time. But here are the Top 6 Must-do’s at Toy Story Land in 2019 just in case you miss it! OrlandoTicketConnection.com guarantees top-notch customer services and great prices!
Wondering whether or not to take your toddler to Disney? Discover fun for little ones—as well as special offers designed with your family in mind. Even though your young ones will probably not remember the adventure, you will remember watching the look on their faces when they encounter Mickey Mouse and Magic Kingdom for the first time!Top 5 Reasons to Take Toddlers to Disney World
1. The best reason to take them is it’s free!! Kids under 3 don’t need a separate ticket. With a one day Single day ticket for kids around $108, that’s a considerable savings if you choose to take your 2 year old instead of waiting until he’s 3 or 4. The same goes for FastPass+ selections. During a FastPass+ selection window, simply scan the ticket or MagicBand of the Adult, simply inform the Cast Member that your child is under 3 and they will get to experience the attraction (as long as they meet the height requirements for the attraction).
2. Another great benefit are the Baby Centers. If your toddler gets tired and needs a break you can take them here so they can nap or just wind down. The centers are run by a Disney parks attendant, and have big, clean changing tables, nursing rooms, high chairs, and toys. You can also purchase formula, clothes, toys, and pacifiers. Baby Care Centers aren’t just for emergencies. Think of them as time out rooms where your family can take a break. They’re clean, spacious, have comfortable chairs and a TV running Disney movies.
3. The Disney Cast members and kids are so incredible! They go out of their way to interact with the little ones and pay them special attention. No matter the Character you approach they are fun, exiting and play their roles to a tee! What a delight for youngsters! They will also sign autographs and have been trained to sign a specific way so that you will always get the same signature no matter who is playing the character.
4. There are so many rides for your toddlers can enjoy! At Andy’s Backyard in Disney World’s All-New Toy Story Land, kids and grown-ups alike will feel like they have been shrunken down to the size of a green army man with giant toys scattered about everywhere. Dumbo the Flying Elephant is probably the one attraction that the little ones gravitate to the most. The only rides that you can’t take your toddler on are Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Kali River Rapids, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Indy Speedway. Word of warning, though: just because you can take your toddler doesn’t mean that you should. You’ll have to make judgment calls based on your own child’s character and fear levels.
5. If you go in the off-season, the parks are least crowded. January, September, October, and the first two weeks of November and December are the best times to go and not have to fight the massive crowds. You can then go at a leisurely pace and both you and your toddler can enjoy the park!
Orlando is the place to be, when the ball drops on New Year’s Eve 2018, so many things to do to bring in the new year’s you will be hard pressed to make the decision where to go! If you really look forward to New Year’s 2019 at Orlando Theme Parks then read further to get the scoop on what’s happening!
New Years at Disney World!!
Magic Kingdom: Frontierland and Tomorrowland will host New Year’s Dance Parties from 7 p.m. to midnight on Dec. 30-31. Both nights will also feature the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks at 6:30 and 11:50 p.m.
Epcot: On Dec. 31, ring in the New Year more than once at the World Showcase, where the clock will strike midnight at different times in all member nations’ pavilions, accompanied by a festive announcement and fireworks. Additionally, the American Gardens Theatre will host live music, and Illuminations: Reflections of Earth will begin at 11:40 p.m., followed by a countdown to 2019.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Enjoy a countdown to midnight and awe-inspiring fireworks on New Year’s Eve at Disney’s movie-centric theme park.
New Years at Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Studios Florida: On Dec. 31, head to this theme park for live music, party zones, character meet-and-greets, pyrotechnic displays, confetti showers, party favors and Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration.
Make your way to Universal Studios Florida as the Music Plaza Stage and Central Park areas transform into rockin’ party zones. You’ll enjoy live music, appearances by some of your favorite Universal Orlando characters and – of course – essential New Year’s Eve party favors. Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration will light up the night just before amazing pyrotechnic displays and showers of confetti mark the start of a new year. The best part is New Year’s Eve celebrations at Universal Studios.
Looking for an upscale New Year’s Eve party? Check out EVE at Universal CityWalk. Designed for guests 21 and up, this separately-ticketed event includes unlimited gourmet cuisine, live bands and DJs – including a performance by DJ M-Squared – access to six CityWalk clubs, plus Orlando’s largest outdoor dance floor. The only time you won’t be dancing is at midnight, when we’ll pause for a champagne toast and a breathtaking pyrotechnic display. Tickets for EVE are now on sale – learn more and purchase your tickets.
New Years at SeaWorld Orlando
Bring in the New Year SeaWorld style with a spectacular musical celebration and bold fireworks displays in Orlando.
SeaWorld Orlando is a popular theme park with exciting rides, fantastic shows, and incredible animals. List of the best rides at SeaWorld Orlando, including photos, types of rides, and more information.
When you arrive, however, you will find magnificent polar bears, beluga whales, and walruses, who love their icy environment. Or, if you’re looking for a few more thrills, the Kraken roller coaster lifts you up, drops you down, and spirals you faster than any other ride in Orlando – all without a floor. Journey to Atlantis is the name shared by three water roller coasters located at SeaWorld theme parks. These attractions, while different from one another, tell a similar story of a trip to the mythical land of Atlantis. Each one combines roller coaster elements, such as chain lift hills and steep drops, with boat-based attraction elements, such as splash-down landings.
At the end of your stay this New Year’s Eve, make sure to visit the great musical attractions set up and the exciting fireworks display. Watch the night sky erupt into bright, fantastic colors as you celebrate the New Year with your family and loved ones.
New Years at Legoland Florida
LEGOLAND Florida Resort Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party, is the perfect way to ring in the New Year before bedtime. Move and groove at an exclusive dance party and wind down the year with LEGO-inspired fireworks – all before midnight. Kids’ New Year’s Party is included with all forms of Park admission – no extra ticket or cost required! End the night with our 7 p.m. fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise; before showtime, pick up a free pair of viewing glasses to see a special LEGO surprise in every burst.On Sunday, Dec. 31 only, join us as we drop a giant LEGO brick while we count down to 2018 at the kid-friendly time of 8 p.m., followed by our biggest fireworks show of the year!
Meanwhile, most of the Christmas Bricktacular fun continues Dec. 26-31, including the tree lighting ceremony, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier meet-and-greets and our awesome family photo ops.
2018 has been quite a dynamic year for Orlando Theme Parks. Many innovative attractions opened, and shows created, which has been remarkable for the industry and visitors alike! Let’s take a look back and see what has transpired!Top 7 Orlando Theme Park Openings of 2018 Universal Orlando
1.Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration™ This epic new show is lighting up the night at Universal Studios Florida™ with a colossal celebration of music, water and light that transforms the park and takes you into the movies like never before. You’ll see and hear roaring dinosaurs from Jurassic World, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from Fast & Furious, watch the mischievous antics of the Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me, and so much more.
2.Fast & Furious – Supercharged™ Now Open Be one of the first to go inside the high-stakes world of Fast & Furious for a full-throttle, high-octane experience. You’ll meet up with the family, but just as the party is getting started an enemy from the past shows up and a wild chase ensues. It’s up to Dom, Letty, Hobbs and the rest of the crew to save the day in this action-packed new ride, now open in Universal Studios Florida™.Disney World
3.Toy Story Land Toy Story Land, which opened at the park earlier in 2018, allows guests to explore the fun and adventure of Andy’s backyard at Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania! This merrily toy-strewn land is officially set for the season, with new holiday decor that includes oversized cranberry-and-popcorn garland, an oversized Hamm sugar cookie, Green Alien ornaments, cardboard antlers on Rex and an Angel Kitty ornament and more. The land’s attractions have been adorned with new holiday audio and music. Guests will hear sleigh bells ringing on Slinky Dog Dash, while Alien Swirling Saucers will offer two holiday tracks, plus themed lighting.
4. The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo takes place in Tomorrowland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom and ran through Labor Day (September 3rd). This expo celebrated all things SUPER with special décor, merchandise, characters, food, and shows. A dance party at the Rockettower Plaza Stage featuring characters, variety acts and your favorite tunes. Party with Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone from Disney•Pixar’s ‘The Incredibles’ and upcoming ‘Incredibles 2, ‘ and for the first time ever, guests will get to see Edna Mode, the greatest superhero costume designer.SeaWorld Orlando
Climb aboard your raft for a journey of discovery down this lost jungle river. Wind your way around soaking fountains and waterfalls as you pass the remains of an ancient civilization. Hang on as the roaring world class rapids send you flying through chutes before you plunge down the tallest drop of its kind into churning whitewater. Your adventure of Infinity Falls, ends at Harmony Village with a greater connection to the world’s rivers, inspired to spread the message of conservation.
6. Sesame Street COMING 2019 Although this attraction did not open this year, there was enough talks and excitement that we decided to give it a place in the Top 7 Orlando Theme Park Openings of 2018. Get ready to take a walk down Sesame Street for the very first time, connecting your family to all of the fun, laughter and learning of the world-famous street. Explore the iconic neighborhood as you walk through Abby Cadabby’s garden, visit Mr. Hooper’s store, stop by Big Bird’s nest, sit on the famous 123 stoop and meet your favorite friends from Sesame Street including Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird.
7.Great Lego Race Get ready for the Great LEGO Race, a virtual reality rollercoaster experience where we invite you not to simply ride a themed roller coaster, but to literally buckle up and go for a ride inside the most incredible, exhilarating and fun LEGO race ever created! Immerse yourselves in a brick-built world of racing brick-built vehicle in the hopes of becoming the next Champion! So, step right up and prepare for RACE DAY.
OrlandoTicketConnection.com doesn’t know if Orlando Theme Parks can outdo 2018 but if the rumors for 2019 are true then I think it will be a bombshell of a year and Orlando Ticket Connection will be here to give you the scoop as well as our famously low prices on all Discount Orlando Theme Park Tickets!!
The annual holiday tradition, Christmas Town™ Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay 2018 has returned, with more than two million twinkling lights, festive treats, holiday entertainment and unique attractions, including the all-new addition of the beloved Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Unwrap a beautiful family tradition at Christmas Town™ Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay 2018. A holiday wonderland of entertainment and attractions, holiday shopping, festive treats and more than two million twinkling lights runs from November 17- December 31. Watch out for block-out datesChristmas Town™ Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay 2018
The popular event takes place on 23 select dates from Nov. 17 to Dec. 31, with fan-favorite entertainment and new twists:
NEW! Sing-a-long Train, guests can enjoy millions of twinkling lights, Christmas shows and Sing-A-Long Train, and visits with Santa and Rudolph® – now every day of the season – starting Nov. 17 through Dec. 31. Christmas Town features extended hours on weekends and additional select dates with even more new experiences, including an all-new holiday show, culinary treats, visits to Rudolph’s® Winter Wonderland, nighttime experiences on some of Florida’s best thrill rides and more. Christmas Town is included with any daily admission or annual pass, and is open until 10 p.m. on select dates.
NEW! Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland: Meet and take photos with Rudolph, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius and Bumble at the all-new Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland located in Celestial Crossing. Play holiday games and indulge in Yuletide treats while scenes of the beloved story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer come to life.
Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®: The Claus family invites you into their North Pole home at Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®. While the elves are busy preparing for Christmas, Santa is taking a break from his busy holiday schedule to meet and take photos with families in his private study.
Thrill Rides at Night: Nestled between beautifully lit trees and roaring with excitement, some of the best views of Christmas Town can be found atop Florida’s top thrill rides, including the all-new family spin coaster, Cobra’s Curse™, and Guest’s can also enjoy Falcon’s Fury 335-foot freestanding drop tower. It’s one thing to drop 300 feet. It’s a whole other for your seat to pivot 90° – then drop you face-first at 60 mph.
Christmas Town™ Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay 2018 is included with daily admission to the park. Buy your tickets at Orlando Ticket Connection and save! From world-class rollercoasters and Broadway-style entertainment to one-of-a-kind, up-close animal encounters, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay continues to deliver some of the biggest thrills anywhere. Unwrap a beautiful family tradition at Christmas Town, one of the premiere Busch Gardens Tampa events perfect for celebrating the holiday season. Busch Gardens transforms into a holiday wonderland of Christmastime entertainment and attractions, holiday shopping, treats and more than a million twinkling lights.
SeaWorld Orlando has always been an exciting place to visit but in the past few years they have really overcome the stigma that unfavorable stories seemed intent to darkened their reputation. SeaWorld not only came back fighting but have established themselves as a wonderful and exciting place where families can discover amazing experiences! Included in park admission the are many exciting, tasty and family-friendly events , as well as mind-blowing rides so we have put together the Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019.Top Ten Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019
1. SeaWorld Orlando will open the all new Sesame Street land. There will be new attractions, new themes and shows and possibly a new parade. Expect to see more offerings like the wildly successful Seven Seas Food Festival, and even more expansions on Electric Ocean and Halloween.
2. Three Kings Day Celebration: Daily, Jan. 1 – 6 Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men during SeaWorld’s Three Kings Day celebration. This festive event brings SeaWorld’s holiday season to an incredible close with specialty cuisine and celebratory experiences that honor the cherished traditions of Latin cultures.
3. SeaWorld® Inside Look: Get up close like no guest has gone before and feel inspired with Inside Look. Animal lovers will get the unique chance to look behind-the-scenes at the inspiring day-to-day care our animal experts provide, as well as the life-saving operations of our amazing Rescue Team. Explore 11 locations led by animal care experts and behaviorists in the park. SeaWorld® Inside Look will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, May 5 – 20, and is included with park admission.
4. Elmo’s Birthday Weekend: Feb. 2 – 3 SeaWorld is the place to be for Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, featuring an interactive DJ dance party, fun party games and surprise visitors. Don’t miss this weekend-long party for Elmo as we prepare to welcome our brand-new Sesame Street at SeaWorld in the spring of 2019!
5. Seven Seas Food Festival: Weekends, Feb. 9 – May 5 The popular Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld in the spring with more to love. As guests sip and sample their way through the park, they will discover globally inspired flavors while enjoying local craft beers and beverages from around the world. The fun goes beyond the food with live performances at Bayside Stadium featuring top artists.
6. Electric Ocean: Select nights, May 24 – Sept. 1 As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the glow of Electric Ocean at SeaWorld, returning next year for another summer of fun. With exciting nighttime shows and electrifying music, guests are immersed in a sea of wonder that ends in “Ignite,” a spectacular finale with fireworks, lasers and fountains.
7. Craft Beer Festival: Weekends, Sept. 7 – 29 The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival extends to four weekends in 2019, featuring 100+ brews on draft at locations around the park Guests will enjoy unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the festival’s brew selection.
8. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular: Weekends, Sept. 21 – Oct. 27 New surprises await at Orlando’s biggest family-friendly Halloween event. Guests of all ages can celebrate with the all-new Sesame Street Halloween Parade, featuring fantastic floats, crowd-pleasing performances and everyone’s favorite furry friends. Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party, trick-or-treating around the park and the opportunity to meet whimsical characters inspired by the sea.
9. Praise Wave: Weekends, Nov. 2 – 17 With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate Christian fellowship and inspiring music. Uplifting live concerts from the hottest names in Christian music will light up the stage at SeaWorld.
10. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: Nov. 23 – Dec. 31 The joys of the holiday season come to life at SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights blanket the park in holiday cheer as guests immerse themselves in the sight, sounds and tastes of the season. The event features stunning live shows, scrumptious holiday treats and opportunities to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
If the Top Ten Reasons to visit SeaWorld Orlando in 2019, don’t get you excited just stay tuned for what SeaWorld Has planned for 2020.
When it’s Christmas in Orlando, do you find yourself missing the white wintery wonderland other states enjoy? Do you look around at the palm trees basking in sunshine while still wearing shorts in mid-December and consider packing up your life and moving north? There is a way to experience festive winter-like Christmas without leaving the Central Florida with a Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando.Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando
On select nights from November 17 to December 31, Santa Clause is coming to town. He’s bringing Rudolf and the gang, and they’re setting up his workshop at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Guests can visit him there and make timeless memories with excellent photo opportunities. But that’s only the beginning, there’s so much more to discover with the Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando
Festival of the Trees
The yuletide mood is set with the glistening Sea of Trees sparkling red and green and white in the center of the park. Stroll through the market along the Bayside Pathway where the air is filled with the scents of cinnamon and spice and the sounds of carolers infuse your spirit with merriment. You can mark names off your Christmas shopping list with gifts from the artisans selling their one-of-a-kind wares or snuggle up with loved ones and friends in front of the fire pit with a holiday craft brew. Stroll through the model train village, and all the while watching out for the playful elves and laugh out loud at a gang of street performers that bring brightness and joy.
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas in Orlando is a hilarious seasonal show. It begins when Elmo and all his Sesame Street friends arrive with a Christmas wish offer fun musical celebration. Discover the lovable sea lions who are joined by a comical elf, jolly walrus and mischievous otters for a fun Christmas celebration.
O Wondrous Night
The night is wondrous with the O Wondrous Night live nativity – with over 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and live animals, it’s a version of The Christmas Story you won’t see anywhere else. This live nativity show at Nautilus Theater brings the story of Christmas to life through the viewpoint of the animals that were there. The show features life-size puppets, special effects, live animals and over 30 carols to delight your entire family. O Wondrous Night is a peaceful, joyous celebration that will wow your whole family.
Are you ready for the Waves of holiday spirit that will splash over SeaWorld Orlando, during Holiday Celebration 2018 At SeaWorld Orlando? It’s time to experience a wintery, watery wonderland, and it can all be found with Orlando Ticket Connection’s Discount SeaWorld Multi-Day Tickets. Get the Unlimited for 14 Days with FREE Parking at all 4 of SeaWorld Parks, or choose the SeaWorld with ALL Day Dining. where guests of all ages will enjoy loads of frosty fun as they watch stunning live shows and attractions while feasting on a delicious, dining extravaganza!
Experience Universal Orlando Resort’s Christmas Celebration 2018 in the only way Universal Orlando knows how—Wonderful, Enchanting and Breathtaking!! The festivities begin November 17, 2018 to January 6, 2019. The two Universal Orlando Parks, Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios promise an amazing Holiday Extravaganza! Universal Orlando Resort transforms into a seasonal spectacular every December and features special holiday-themed entertainment including the Macy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios & the famous green Grinchmas can be experienced at Islands of Adventure!
Universal’s Macy Holiday Parade
Macy’s Holiday Parade will command the streets with all the colorful balloons and floats that New York City gets a chance to enjoy every Thanksgiving. Did you know that as soon as the parade is over in New York the balloons and floats are brought down here for everyone to enjoy!! You will be delighted by the marching bands, clowns, and from the jolly man himself; Santa Claus will make his appearance for all the children. Afterwards, enjoy the magnificent tree lighting ceremony with music and a glittering display of lights! Universal Studios Florida has been bringing Macy’s Holiday Parade down to Orlando for a post-Thanksgiving encore every December for over a decade.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure Grinchmas
The Grinch is right at home at Universal Orlando’s holiday event in the Seuss Landing section of Islands of Adventure. In addition to scoring a private audience with the reformed “mean one,” visitors can see The Grinch and his newfound Whoville buddies present The Grinchmas Wholiday Spectacular. Make sure you get a chance to see the live performance of the star of the show, The Grinch™, and get your picture taken with the mean green character himself!
Universal Studios Mannheim Steamroller
Mannheim Steamroller is a multi-platinum selling musical group that combines classical music with new age rock to create contemporary Christmas music with a unique sound. This group performs some of their most-loved songs on the Music Plaza Stage in Universal Studios Florida on select nights in December. The concert is included in your regular admission ticket to Universal Studios Florida. The concert starts at 7:00 p.m., but if you want a place near the stage, you’ll have to arrive early.
Holiday Nighttime Spectacular Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios November 6 to January 6, 2019.Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World® Resort on Nov 6, 2018. Join in the celebration as the stars of ABC’s Prep & Landing search high and low for Santa Claus, becasue old Kris Kringle has gone missing.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will feature fireworks, special effects, snow, and state-of-the-art projections of Disney characters across the facade of the park’s iconic Chinese Theater. The seasonal show follows characters from several Disney properties —including Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, elves Wayne and Lanny from ABC’s Prep & Landing, and familiar faces from Bambi, Mickey’s Christmas Carol, Beauty and the Beast, and Pluto’s Christmas Tree — as they embark on a yuletide adventure to see Santa Claus’ safe return to the North Pole on Christmas Eve.
Led by elves Wayne and Lanny, the duo from ABC/Walt Disney Animation Studios’ animated special “Prep & Landing,” the spirited yuletide adventure to the North Pole features memorable holiday moments from the iconic Disney films and more, all building to a festive finale that’s “So tinsel!”
A sweet way for Guests to enjoy this new holiday spectacular is with the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party, Delight in holiday-inspired snacks, delicious desserts, wine, beer, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Menu favorites include the classic Yule log, cheese fondue with pretzel bread, and Gingerbread martinis.
Memorable, heartwarming, and enchanting for the entire family, these one-of-a-kind holiday experiences will dazzle guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios through Jan 6 2019